what have you got your four legged friends for Xmas??

delaneys

Visit site
Just a fun post!

My boys have been spoilt this year, they have Blingy browbands on order from Equiture, mirrors for there stables and big sacks of carrots!
My chihuahua had a santa outfit and a big bag of pick and mix and my hamster has a Disney house to live in lol

What have your beasties got this year?!

applecart14

Visit site
A new Horseware fleece rug for £15 off ebay, delighted with it!

I always put a stocking outside Bailey's stable too and put mints, apples, dates and carotts in it. Suprising the poor thing doesn't get laminits the amount of sugar he gets through.

confirmedponyaddict

Visit site
I must be a terrible person- mine are lucky if they get a carrot each! With my first pony I did spend hours cooking up a 'Christmas Cake' from a recipe in PONY magazine, she took one look and turned away in disgust so that was the end of my christmas efforts for the beasties! They don't get ridden- they probably enjoy that :)

tikino

Visit site
mine get there warm stable plenty of love and food and a field they get enough of my time and money and get what they need when they need it what more can they ask for lol

doriangrey

Visit site
Wouldn't it be great if you could get edible stockings for horses weaved out of hay or something and then you could fill it with treats (healthy ones) :D

Mine will be getting the addition of a bottle of guiness in their beet for Christmas dinner, might grate some apples and carrots in too. Filly will be getting a Micklem multibridle next year, no point splashing out until she's done some growing.

Boulty

Visit site
Mine shall be getting a present that he probably really doesn't want in that I'm getting some cordless trimmers for Xmas so that I can attack the parts of him that he won't let the big clippers near without worrying about wires. The only thanks I shall get for this is an "I want to kill you" glare. I also need a new haynet and leadrope and a bigger water bucket for his stable so guess they can be his presents too (might also get him a fibreblock for Xmas night cos I'm a soft touch and he loves them). The cat is being royally spoilt with numerous toys and treats... think he'll prob be happier with all the cardboard and paper tbh!

jumbyjack

Visit site
Big horse is getting a new saddle, shets have new headcollars! Little dog is on a strict low fat diet so will have to have a Santa coat or something.

One More

Visit site
Eventer turned dressage diva has some new stable bandages, some more blue shampoo/tresseme/fairy liquid, plaiting thread and a matchy set. Ex-racer turned eventer has some new Kentucky tendon/fetlock boots. He also has a saddle on order. Both get special christmas dinners. No wonder I'm broke, horses get a better christmas than me :p

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Sweet FA!

That beast costs me enough as it is, and with lamenesses has essentially had three years doing the above. He can give me a present by not making such a mess of his stable for once :)

The mutt has an antler and a new toy along with some humiliating xmas clothes. Unlike last year he won't be getting the opportunity to steal my lovingly homemade Xmas cake.

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Welll.......... both had a clip today; not sure that qualifies as a "present" tho' (although traddie will doubtless feel far more comfy now than without his winter fuzz - but not sure he'll see it that way:)). I shoved his nice thicky rug on and shoved him out, and at the mo is bumfreezing it out in the field :) Poor lad. Call in the RSPCA.

They'll have some apples and carrots on Christmas day, and that will have to do methinks. Oh, well, mebbe a packet of Polo's as well, tho' mare pulled a face the last time I offered her any.

SuperCoblet

Visit site
Another 4 legged friend!!
DSC_1009_zps0fc25a3a.jpg

PolarSkye

Visit site
Well the dogs have new Kongs, squeaky tennis balls and some dog treats to go in their stockings - plus they'll get the skin off the ham and leftover veggies/trimmings.

The big pet/Donkey has already been bought a new jump saddle, bridle, breastplate and SJ and XC boots courtesy of his lovely jockey (did I mention I love her) . . . but he'll get apples from the garden, treats in his treat ball and Guinness in his Christmas dinner from me . . . and pretty much a week off. He is already spoiled rotten . . . pampered pony that he is.

P

fuze

Visit site
I swore I wasn't buying the gee-gee anything this year.

So far, he seems to have accumulated...
- a Shires 100g turnout rug
- an Amigo Bravo 12 turnout rug
- a Caldene saddlepad
- a limited edition Schockemohle Active Pad
- a spare HKM bridle
- a large amount of carrots, and various other sweeties
- a pack of Guinness...

...and suddenly I've spent more on him than on anyone else this xmas. B****r.

Greylegs

Visit site
Pony took delivery of his new saddle last week which cost a packet, and (not sure he's thrilled) a greedy feeder small hole hay net. Even at this time of year, he's on a diet!!!

Pooch amused us no end tonight by giving all the pressies under the tree a good sniff, before going un-erringly to his very-annoying-squeaky-toy wrapped in Christmas paper, picking it neatly off the pile, ripping off the paper and driving us nuts playing with it for half an hour. How did he know that one was his? Laughing too much to take it off him, so off to get another one tomorrow.