What would I realistically need to pay?

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
October '22, it doesn't seem like that long ago! He is a brown Morgan called Duncan. I know Jason has also done quite a few other Morgans including some of his half siblings!
Ahh okay, this was the beginning of this year so potentially another Morgan, or sibling. He was a very endearing little horse!

Ahrena

Visit site
Just go see the pony already!

Whilst having a break from horses is very sensible, I know you and how you handled losing horses previously. As long as you can afford two so there’s no pressure re Bog, go see the pony.

If it doesn’t work out, you can always sell him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Michen

Visit site
I didn't receive any follow up videos (yet) and it's been a week, though I know the seller is busy. I am not keen to spend $1,000 minimum going to view by the time I've changed flights, hotels, rented a car etc without more videos.

I'm not going to chase for them as I think what will be will be and I really need to figure out Boggle first and foremost. Another horse is just an added layer of stress, it would be different if I didn't currently have a seemingly 3 year old behaving Boggle in the mix (from the reports I'm getting from his carers which seem to involve lots of galloping flat out, squeaking and bucking).

I'll update you all if anything changes but at the moment I think I have quite enough on my plate to get back to when I return to the USA..in the form of this feral little thing!

IMG_1509.jpeg

sportsmansB

Visit site
I missed all the middle pages of this so apologies if this is not relevant any more but just to give you an idea
I am based at a N Irish yard which sells a lot of event horses.
Our 5yo's with potential for Novice/Int but not superstars, usually to have done some Dublin 5yo qualifiers and unaff 2 phases etc are c. £25k
The ones with higher potential are £40-50k+
The 5yo who are going to make nice 100 horses are about 12k if they have good temperaments

Michen

Visit site
Thank you!!!

Honestly the reports I’m getting about Boggle are hilarious. I’m heading back to the USA early tomorrow as work is just too hectic to stay here.

Goodness knows what Boggle destruction I’m going to find but I know I’m in for a very cute reunion!

Another horse will come, when the time is right, it doesn’t feel like now.