Why do people want to own cobs?

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Cob lives matter!

Do they? Who ARE these mad British folk?

It's obvious....all the beginners on furlough.....no-one else would buy one ???
To be fair there's probably a few people investing for when we have the next food shortage...8k will seem cheap when you can feed a village for 12 months

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Then why are unproven 6 year olds going for £8K?? So many people want them in the U.K that prices are seriously bonkers!
That's still
It's obvious....all the beginners on furlough.....no-one else would buy one ???
To be fair there's probably a few people investing for when we have the next food shortage...8k will seem cheap when you can feed a village for 12 months
It really isn't much per kilo

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
If I were going to photoshop do you not think I'd do something about my face ??

There is only 24 hours per day. Presumably you have other things that needs doing than just photoshopping, and it must already had taken you a lot of time to make it look convincingly as if your cob was actually jumping all those fences.

Conclusion, you ran out of time to fix anything else in the photos.
Besides, who would be looking at your face, whilst being in full shock mode over the possibility that some cobs might be capable of jumping.

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
There is only 24 hours per day. Presumably you have other things that needs doing than just photoshopping, and it must already had taken you a lot of time to make it look convincingly as if your cob was actually jumping all those fences.

Conclusion, you ran out of time to fix anything else in the photos.
Besides, who would be looking at your face, whilst being in full shock mode over the possibility that some cobs might be capable of jumping.

A convincing analysis, FL.
Take that, Roxylola!