rhino

Visit site
Now that calls for a celebration :D :D :D

k015.gif

h025.gif

n015.gif

Fantasy_World

Visit site
This made me snort wine out my nose - it hurts, but worth it! I would say it was rather undignified of me, but my dignity was lost a long time ago never to return... :p :D

Lol I've done that a few times and agree it hurts, but not as much as one's dignity when out somewhere eating and you laugh and snort not only over your yourself but other people too lmao :)

lesleyb

New User
Visit site
Someone is obviously bored again!

I have a cob because I’m a novice rider and have only just learnt to trot, so a cob is appropriate!
See…….
RP6_07806.jpg

love it! Great pic!

are you jobo on BD?
Ive only just joined on here and am comforted to learn that there are OPs like this here too.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Oh dear

Such a narrow minded person!! Can your 'blood horse or warmblood' gain over 75% in a novice dressage test, was a prolific winning show cob, working cob, open working hunter, hunter, won le trec, showjumping, long distance riding

You can buy a blood horse or warmblood for next to nothing you couldnt even imagine owning a cob like Rosie O'Grady

Thankfully I also have her daughter and granddaughter, aren't I the lucky one!!!

P.S. It was only last weekend at the age of 20 that she won these dressage classes beating your posh warmbloods etc hee hee - Last 8 dressage tests with scores of over 75%

Er shaskeen you responded already to this - 10 months ago! I don't think you liked it much then either:D

acw295

Visit site
I like Welsh Cobs but not gypsy cobs :)

Loathe Dumbbloods (yuck!) and Tb's whose feet and legs fall off all the time.

But have never understood how people can prefer horses to ponies - ponies are infinitely better than horses, live longer, break less often and are just much more fun to own. Horses are invariably dull ;)

Last edited: