Worst thing the cat's done.

chaps89

Visit site
Stanley is in OH bad books today. He was unpacking the shopping when Stanley helped himself to the fresh loaf of bread. That was Frank's trick (and why we now have a breadbin) but OH is most aggrieved Stanley (who is perfect as far as OH is concerned - to be fair, he is usually very well behaved) got to the bread first.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Stanley is in OH bad books today. He was unpacking the shopping when Stanley helped himself to the fresh loaf of bread. That was Frank's trick (and why we now have a breadbin) but OH is most aggrieved Stanley (who is perfect as far as OH is concerned - to be fair, he is usually very well behaved) got to the bread first.

Oh AC is good at that! Did he run off with it or just chomp on it?

AC suddenly opened his mouth earlier, about to bite into the pack of doritoes. Unfortunately he had forgotten I was sat next to them and shouted NO and shocked, AC scurried off!

I was unpacking once, usually I'm far more hot on his "antics" however I had my back turned once and he got hold of a pack of pack of 9 crumpets, and raced off through the living room with them!!

Funny how your OH with Stanley- mine is the same with AC!

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
27459E7F-8DCC-471B-9CA3-B058D26CD49A.jpegTeddy doesn’t do cold weather so we have been mouse free for 2 days! But all this snoozing means he’ll have A LOT of energy to burn when it does thaw.

I got myself in such a panic yesterday, a small boy knocked on my front door to say his rabbit was missing. With a cold heavy heart I realised I hadn’t seen teddy for hours. I was CONVINCED he had brought shame to our family and murdered someone’s pet and actually went out in the freezing cold trying to find this rabbit. Rang OH in a panic. Went inside and found his lordship in the airing cupboard. Simultaneously relieved I wasn’t the reason someone’s pet had been killed and eaten and also annoyed I’d been out in the cold whilst Ted was curled up in the warm.

smolmaus

Visit site
AC suddenly opened his mouth earlier, about to bite into the pack of doritoes. Unfortunately he had forgotten I was sat next to them and shouted NO and shocked, AC scurried off!
Marnie cat LOVES doritos! She knows the sound of the bag ? I admit I usually let her stick her head in and steal one because it's cute (and I don't want to fight her about it).

Today's bad cat (not really) is Duke, aka Mr Pantaloons who cost £200 at the vet this morning for tests to figure out what is causing his chronic eye drips and inflamed gums! It's almost certainly FHV but tests still gotta happen! He is getting better with the vet and only hid under the bed for 5 minutes until I got out the Tuna Tube Goop. He's having a self care day now.
mPJU8Ehl.jpg

Nice of them to return 100% of the cat but I was expecting half his leg to be shaved from this volume of fur, not like 3/4in ?
dY8bRsgl.jpg

Michen

Visit site
It's very, very cold outside. Did that really excuse one of the cats from peeing in the OH's CLEAN laundry left in a big bag in the hall?

This makes me feel better. My usually fastidious cat pissed on my newly made up bed this week. Looked me right in the eye whilst he did it as I walked into the room.

I am now enforcing he goes outside regularly but he just climbs the windows and meows through them. Pathetic.

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
Ours is refusing to leave the house due to the snow. She didn't pee or poo for 24hrs despite being chucked out. I was hoping the cold would make her wee, but nope, turned around and cried to come in. Eventually she deigned to wee in the dirt tray but apparently can't poo in it... She did that on the fluffy rug on OH's side of the bed. ?

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
OH has just picked up today's mouse organ. We read an article that apparently if you feed cats a diet rich in meat and play with them lots it curbs that instinct slightly. Well I can confirm that is a load of baloney.

He's now decided to plonk himself on my lap which means I'm now working in a very weird position so as not to disturb his royal highness. Why can't he sit on me in the evening! I'm sure baby isn't complaining though, he is at least keeping my tum nice and warm.

TwoForTwo

Visit site
My Robba cat was obsessed with crisps, to the point where you couldn’t get your hand in the bag because he had his head in it! He also once bought in two raw fillet steaks through the cat flap, I think he stole it from a bbq. In the summer mum would leave the car windows open in the garage and we would go out and more than once you would get half way somewhere and his little face would appear from the boot!! His younger but much larger brother Josh very rarely did anything bad.

HashRouge

Visit site
I've just been reading an article on ragdolls. All very accurate, however it refers to their "masters"
ha I think they should use the word servants!
My Dad is very fond of quoting "dogs have masters, cats have staff".
Him and mum also have a lovely wall tile that I bought in Córdoba on my year abroad, which has a picture of a cat and the motto "En esta casa se hace lo que manda el gato" (in this house, you do what the cat commands). My parents follow this to the tee and utter slaves to the cat! He wants to sleep in his box on the kitchen table while they eat dinner? No problem, they'll just serve dinner round him! He wants a portion of whatever meat/ fish they're eating? No problem, they've already saved him a giant portion!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
The scowl on her face ????????
The pics of Gary in the bin (post 303) have to be some of my all-time favourite ever cat pics. Never fails to make me LOL.

Oh she was VERY unimpressed I removed the forbidden fruit! She definitely sulks and scowls if told off

I know Gary/ AC was being so bad in the bin but I nearly died laughing seeing him in there! I'd love to enter it for a competition or something. The bin lid now has to be weighted down on a night, and the bag hidden in the bin, or if gets shredded

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Ours is refusing to leave the house due to the snow. She didn't pee or poo for 24hrs despite being chucked out. I was hoping the cold would make her wee, but nope, turned around and cried to come in. Eventually she deigned to wee in the dirt tray but apparently can't poo in it... She did that on the fluffy rug on OH's side of the bed. ?

I've just found a clean folded towel that was meant to go in the cupboard, completely dry but stinking!

We've had to have the burners on for a week to stop the house freezing. This was the first day it wasn't lit . Her face ?

20210215_191049.jpg

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
He's too funny!

Huffle stopped her sponge obsession and moved on to paint brushes, all paint brushes must be locked away or they will end up shredded...

How funny she's moved on to shredding paint brushes!

The sponge is usually locked away but it's so annoying to either have just got in the bath, or just got comfortable about to go to sleep, then suddenly remember you left the flipping sponge out!