Worst thing the cat's done.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Can't let the dogs have all the fun on the AAD thread :)

Worst things our cats have ever done

- eat an entire drumstick, plus plastic, off the Christmas turkey defrosting on the table.

- steal my hearing aid off a table and hide it, or eat it, I never did find it.

Yours?

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
The brown cat (sadly missed by all despite being the naughtiest cat ever) in the pic

BernardandKitten.jpg

in no particular order

*would go through other peoples cat flaps and eat the food they had put out for their cat
*attacked the neighbour's dog
*attacked a badger
*peed on the TV and broke it
*peed on the curtains
*chewed up any cardboard box he could get his teeth on
*bit my hand (mainly my fault)
*would catch three baby bunnies a day during 'bunny season' and bring them into the house to eat
*ate a rabbit on my cream carpet while we were out - carpet was ruined
*maimed baby bunnies for hunting practice for the kittens (truly awful)
*would bring you any garden bird you admired
*broke down a door to get to my new kitten, luckily because he wanted to wash the kitten, not eat it
*would get in the fridge
*would get in the dishwasher (once caught him licking a knife with marmite on it)
*moaned and moaned and moaned all the flipping time (burmese yowl)
*would get in bed with you when he came in from outside wet
*would wash my eyebrows until my skin was red (it's always nice to wake up wondering why your forehead area is sore)
*would watch me have a shower and then try to wash my ankles as soon as I got out
*follow you on a walk and be seriously peed off with you if you shut him in so he couldn't go etc... etc...

Still miss him.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
None of mine could compete with Faracat's cat! 😲

One of mine brought frogs in through the catflap after we had gone to bed.... my husband didn't know how much they scream when poked and prodded by large cat!
Husband used motorbike gloves to separate frogs from cat, very fetching look when wearing dressing gown 🤣🤣
We moved the sideboard last year, found a mummified one stuck to the top of the skirting board, in spreadeagled fashion, bleurgh.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
LOL, frogs are surprisingly loud.

I forgot to mention that they worst thing was that he was always so very pleased with himself. If you tried to tell him to stop, he just did the naughty thing faster so that he was finished and pleased with his work before you made it over to stop him. Yes, a cat certainly can 'pee faster' when it wants to.

100_1044.jpg

ETA - the watermark is covering his squirrel. Oh well, just imagine a dead squirrel placed carefully on the mat next to the smug little sod of a cat.

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
Timmy.jpg

*Opens the fridge for the dogs to graze in
*Ditto the freezer (both now fitted with child locks, which he fiddles with experimentally....)
*Ate the Tree Creeper 30 seconds after I spotted it (rare bird, now even rarer...)
*Steals cooked broccoli, peas and potatoes out of the pot (boiling)
*Chases the dogs...and the horses
*Peed in my overnight bag 4 years ago - still can't use it despite every deodorizing method known to man
*Rolls eggs off the counter for attention
*Ate a mouse then threw it up - on my chest, in bed

Timothy is the best cat!

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
Last cat killed a hare out in my paddock. I found it and left it in a branch of my willow tree to dispose of but forgot it. Next morning I find two blissed out, not hungry cats in utility room. find remains of hare (one back leg, tail and an ear) in utility room which is 150ft from willow tree and we had no cat flap at the time so he'd jumped up and dragged it through one of the little windows at the top (other cat was a kitten then). I was late giving him dinner once, he threw up a vole in front of me and then ate it again.

They regularly raid the dustbin, they regularly raid the ducks' food, they regularly turn feed room upside down looking for duck feed/mice and the odd egg I've left in there. they demand feeding all the time (they are fed twice daily!). Groot liked to hide in my van, I once got to the next village before I realised he was in the dogs' crate with the dogs.

My dogs are saints in comparison!

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
Sadly for various reasons I no longer have any cats. However the list of their dreadful misdemeanors is long and shocking.

Almost all of those stated plus - shitting in the bath despite having ready access to a cat flap (at least it was easily cleaned away..yuk!)
Leaping on my precious 3 month old babies head and latching on like a Davy Crocket hat and had to be prised off leaving claw marks in an almost perfect circle around baby's skull.
Flying through the open backdoor one summer evening with a huge and scrumptious looking piece of steak in his mouth - sounds of distraught neighbours shrieking and arguing who hadn't bought enough steaks for the guests at their barbecue.
Lovely neighbour the other side and a world renowned grower of very rare orchids.......coming around to ask me had I seen a small grey mouse sized furry object anywhere...apparently a very rare orchid bulb had been sent to him from the other side of the world and had disappeared from his Orchid house..... denied all knowledge while surreptitiously kicking back the gnarled old tom cat that was intent on coming around the door to greet him with the offending half chewed 'very, very rare' orchid bulb in his hairy old gob!

My God! and they say dogs are troublesome l! :O

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Has it gone? I haven't removed it *mumbles.. blimmin' forums*.

Here's some more for you (hope they work). :)

Now Kasper may have completely adored 'the bad, brown cat' who was basically his adopted dad, but he's just not that naughty at all.

BernardandKaspertwo.jpg

He did once sit on my electric tape while I was putting a fence up. I know, I'm aghast too. :p

SAM_8994_zpshsrn94tx.jpg

He also sat on my hat...

100_2158.jpg

and played with the christmas decorations.

SAM_1995_zpsab690b55.jpg

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
Could write a book about Tigga. One winter night he dragged a chicken (left out to defrost overnight in the kitchen) off the work surface, ate a portion and left it at the bottom of the stairs. My ex, who’d got up early to go shooting, stuck his foot in the cavity, skidded across the tiled floor, hit his head and knocked himself out. I found him unconscious with his foot still in the chicken. Surreal.

Umbongo

Visit site
My fat cat managed to hollow out and eat a loaf of bread from the bread bin once. Wasn’t noticed until my dad tried to slice it and just got a square of crust!

When he used to hunt he would eat everything apart from the guts, then leave them by your bed so when you got up, you accidentally trod on them. He once brought in a “litter”? of baby wild bunnies and let them hop around the house whilst he went off for a nap!

Also killed the regular robin. Really upset my dad as it started appearing after grandad died and would visit daily. So dad felt it was grandad in robin form coming to say hi :(

He loved getting in peoples cars when they were emptying shopping, or the back of the postman’s van, and would regularly get driven a couple of miles until he was noticed in the foot wells.

Last edited:

albeg

Visit site
She would tease the dog whenever possible. She adopted us, so wasn't a house cat, but she'd sneak in and park herself in the dog's bed, and the poor dog would just stare at her, or come looking for someone to deal with the cat. She also used to sprawl across the doorway of whatever door the dog went out, so she'd be too afraid to come back in.
When she arrived first she'd leave decapitated rats in random places for us, earning the name Pest Control, which got shortened to Pest when she started teasing the dog.

But the large dog (pony) quite liked her and shared his stable with her, and would always stop to nuzzle her, she'd walk down the road with us to his field.

PC and Bob
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
Could write a book about Tigga. One winter night he dragged a chicken (left out to defrost overnight in the kitchen) off the work surface, ate a portion and left it at the bottom of the stairs. My ex, who’d got up early to go shooting, stuck his foot in the cavity, skidded across the tiled floor, hit his head and knocked himself out. I found him unconscious with his foot still in the chicken. Surreal.
That is genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

My Daisy is an angel for the most part, but the worst she's done is bring me in a live rat.

Mule

Visit site
Mine brought a huge rabbit up through a second storey window and deposited it in my shower. She then ate it...messily 🤢

I had another cat who climbed in through the neighbours bedroom window and went to sleep on her pillow. This was the same neighbour who frequently complained that the cat was teasing her dog.

The same cat pood in the packed suitcase of a very fastidious relative!

She also ate a rare bird that my mother had been admiring 🐦

Last edited:

Mule

Visit site
Lovely neighbour the other side and a world renowned grower of very rare orchids.......coming around to ask me had I seen a small grey mouse sized furry object anywhere...apparently a very rare orchid bulb had been sent to him from the other side of the world and had disappeared from his Orchid house..... denied all knowledge while surreptitiously kicking back the gnarled old tom cat that was intent on coming around the door to greet him with the offending half chewed 'very, very rare' orchid bulb in his hairy old gob!

My God! and they say dogs are troublesome l! :O
Hehe :D

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
I think the latest addition is the naughiest moggy we've had. It gets into anywhere, bedroom drawer was the latest for about 10hrs. Brings in live birds and launches herself round the house chasing them. Sits at the table waiting to be fed, eats any plastic bag left around or anything with plastic outer.

Attachments

• 20181231_210048.jpg
    20181231_210048.jpg
    907.1 KB · Views: 39

9tails

Visit site
My neighbour called me over a while ago to ask after the health of my "big black and white cat". She was concerned he was unwell because he took a crap on her back doorstep every night, as a surprise gift for them in the morning, and that last few days they had been runny. This was the first I knew of his overnight activities.