Would you have a lesson off a fellow HHO'er?

Celestica

Visit site
Can't see the harm in it as long as your instincts say it's all good! After all you might learn something very new and helpful aswell as making a good new friend :D

redmone

Visit site
Job description: Spooky jumping filler
Required skills: extreme alcoholism, strong liver (fit to take repeated alcoholic binges), startling appearance (bright wigs and clown make up can be provided).
Aggressive drunks may have future prospects in training showjumpers by "rapping" horses' legs to encourage a cleaner, tidier jump...

Think you can do it? :D

Where do I sign up??? :D

I already have the startling appearance - bright red hair (clown wig!) and tattoos (clown make up?!) so I'm just the woman for the job!!!

Extreme alcoholism (I'll treat it as a work in progress!) and strong liver.....well we'll see won't we!!! :eek:

As long as I can also have a large catchers mitt for when Dolly puts a stop in so I can catch daughter, instead of her wiping the jump out like she usually does :rolleyes:

:D

JFTDWS

Visit site
Where do I sign up??? :D

I already have the startling appearance - bright red hair (clown wig!) and tattoos (clown make up?!) so I'm just the woman for the job!!!

Extreme alcoholism (I'll treat it as a work in progress!) and strong liver.....well we'll see won't we!!! :eek:

As long as I can also have a large catchers mitt for when Dolly puts a stop in so I can catch daughter, instead of her wiping the jump out like she usually does :rolleyes:

:D

Sounds like a plan.. Especially catching her as it saves us having to put the fence up again and again :D This could be entertaining :D

I had another thought, if Auslander is giving me dressage lessons can I have PaddyMonty for SJ? Or is that too greedy? :D

I'd rather he competed the highand for me. Any excuse to see him in his jodhs :D:D:D

SplashofSoy

Visit site
Tarrsteps, Kerilli and PS would be fantastic but would be way too mortified of my level of riding to do it!

Last edited:

Perfect_Pirouette

Visit site
Yes went to a clinic hosted by Spiderman off here a few weeks ago. Loved it, she is a very good instructor, will definitely use her again in the future!

BeckyD

Visit site
Yes! I've had a couple of lessons from an HHO'er which have been great, and I hope to have a couple more. Plus another has given me some very wise words this weekend at SJ which led to our first ever double clear - hurrah!

It is a bit scary - meeting someone you have only corresponded with before - but I suppose it's no different to meeting an instructor you have only spoken to on the phone before, which is usual I think.

Have a fabulous lesson!

black_horse

Visit site
*trundles off to have a look*

fall.jpg

Nice view ;)

trickivicki

Visit site
I would happily have a lesson off anybody!!

I just like people and think that everybody has a fresh pair of eyes to look at the situation with me.

And I am one chatty *******er!!!

dafthoss

Visit site
How did I miss this one?! Yes me and JFTD are going to take mini redmone out for some fun one day :D we will just hide all our mothers together to get nervous :p.

Honestly though there are some people on here that I would love to have a lesson from but would most definatly embarras my self :eek: and the yellow pony would most likley do every thing in his power to make me look stupid.

black_horse

Visit site
Auslander is another one i would love lessons off (if they would teach me ;) ), Spiderman, kerille (sorry if spelt wrong!), frodo beautin, JFTD (yes you read that right!) and FDC if i could ride fany (one N!) :D

Auslander

Visit site
Auslander is another one i would love lessons off (if they would teach me ;) ), Spiderman, kerille (sorry if spelt wrong!), frodo beautin, JFTD (yes you read that right!) and FDC if i could ride fany (one N!) :D

Only if I got a go on your horse!! Oh - and you need to move to Berkshire...
I'll let you know if I'm ever in Kent - we can play ponies!!

JFTDWS

Visit site
How did I miss this one?! Yes me and JFTD are going to take mini redmone out for some fun one day :D we will just hide all our mothers together to get nervous :p.

heehee yea :D that'd be epic :D

I'd love to know what skillset I would be contributing :eek: Completely agree on kerilli and frodo beutlin... Though I think I would die of shame :eek:

Only if I got a go on your horse!! Oh - and you need to move to Berkshire...
I'll let you know if I'm ever in Kent - we can play ponies!!

ehem, I can do Kent for hairy infiltation of your posh pony games? :cool:

More to the point, how did you know it was me BeckyD was referring to? I don't think either of us has mentioned it. :eek:

I am almost as good as rhino at stalking, y'know.

Actually that isn't true. Nobody even compares to rhino, but I'm not bad :D

rubysmum

Visit site
Tarrsteps, Kerilli and PS would be fantastic but would be way too mortified of my level of riding to do it!

nah - PS slums it on weekly basis with me & the ickle dressaage wannabe pone - she is very kind & never actually laughs at me to my face:D

never met paddymonty in the flesh - but he did watrch a train crash vid of me & the behemoth attempting dressage & gave detailed [ & kind] feedback