xc olympics!

Dunlin

Visit site
BBC has stopped broadcasting it for the last 15 mins. I hope that horse was okay as BBC stopped the stream when riders were held on course, makes me worry!

lcharles

Visit site
Not liking that fence with a drop down to the coffin and over the skinny, cant help but think ones going to flip on the drop fence and land in the coffin :O/ x

Montyforever

Visit site
It's really starting to annoy me free views coverage of it is ridiculous!! Was on bbc1 then bbc2 then cutting out to diving or something else then back to bbc1 .. Missing half of it :(

Mascara.

Visit site
Does anyone know if that lame horse was pts or not? Usually horse ambulance is more down that road than not..

I can't find any information on it.

Dunlin

Visit site
I wonder how effective a shaken bucket of pony nuts is for enticing a loose horse over?! BBC have nicely cut the stream again in favour of sailing videos grrrr don't want to miss Mary!

attheponies

Visit site
Watching on bbc red button but doing my head in - every rider is "very experienced" according to mike tucker - well of course they are, they are riding in the olympics for goodness sake! And now competition delayed again with no explanation - missing most of the action, just seem to be concentrating on the first few and last three jumps. Or am I just being grouchy 'cos I'm not there?

Arniebear

Visit site
does anyone know roughly the times of our riders??? im also cheekily watching it at work and dont want to miss team GB......

BUZZ WHAT A LEGEND!!!! :D

Mascara.

Visit site
Watching on bbc red button but doing my head in - every rider is "very experienced" according to mike tucker - well of course they are, they are riding in the olympics for goodness sake! And now competition delayed again with no explanation - missing most of the action, just seem to be concentrating on the first few and last three jumps. Or am I just being grouchy 'cos I'm not there?

Tbh I have no idea why the ambulance is there and it has stopped? Went for a brew. :')

AprilBlossom

Visit site
What time are we expecting Mary after the hold up now? Am en route from Cirencester to Gloucester and getting my hopes up I might make it in time to watch her live now!! Someone break a fence please ;)

Dunlin

Visit site
Not at all, I've only seen the water jumps 3 times so far and hardly anything else inbetwen the first and last 3 fences, poor coverage imo and sick of them cutting it off every 5 seconds and missing the action!

HashRouge

Visit site
Long delay....surely they must have caught Gin & Juice by now??

ETA cross-posted, it would appear he's still off having a fine old time without his rider :p