xc olympics!

Adelaideandie

New User
Visit site
Watching live in oz!

Seem to be a lot of horses slipping, comp still delayed think they are still looking for gin and juice, someone has just gone off in an ambulance:D

Just to make you all jealous..........foxtel (AKA sky!) has got 8 channels for the olympics and one dedicated to equestrian (and a few other sports):). Looking forward to Mary:D

MissChaos

Visit site
Watching live in oz!

Seem to be a lot of horses slipping, comp still delayed think they are still looking for gin and juice, someone has just gone off in an ambulance:D

Just to make you all jealous..........foxtel (AKA sky!) has got 8 channels for the olympics and one dedicated to equestrian (and a few other sports):). Looking forward to Mary:D

Not sure why someone going off in an ambulance warrants a grinning smilie.

Those in the UK with Sky/Virgin/Freesat have 24 dedicated channels, with the rest of us relying on t’internet or red button. Will grant you the only downside to your country hosting the Games is that most of it’s on while you’re at work, tho :rolleyes: Ho hum.

Mascara.

Visit site
Thanks MAscara :) Don't want to have a mad rush to Starbucks 5 mins before the next Brit!!!! :p

Order a coffee :D
Seriously though, it's taking a while.
In other news, I think I could be a good equestrian presenter.

''Yep, well they're experienced. Horse is going well.''
*Horse stumbles slightly or puts in an extra stride*
''OOOOOOOHH, OH MY GOODNESS''
*Spills mine and everyone's coffees from shouting.

What do you all think?
:D:D:D

HashRouge

Visit site
I've only got Freeview, but that's fine since everything is on the red button on BBC.

I saw the ambulance as well - was it Hawley? I hope G&J didn't collide with a crowd member or steward or something...

jinglejoys

Visit site
And those of us who can't afford fancy channels have to switch to whatever channel they've switched to everhy few seconds!

Adelaideandie

New User
Visit site
Not sure why someone going off in an ambulance warrants a grinning smilie.

Those in the UK with Sky/Virgin/Freesat have 24 dedicated channels, with the rest of us relying on t’internet or red button. Will grant you the only downside to your country hosting the Games is that most of it’s on while you’re at work, tho :rolleyes: Ho hum.

Sorry pressed the wrong button on ipad, meant to do the sad one.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Am recording it, we do have tv in work canteen but people are watching the big bang theory which I loathe so no chance if seeing it til I get home :(

Dunlin

Visit site
God damnit! What channel now? Ive got tennis on BBC 1 and Table tennis on BBC 3 but oth channels say eventing coverage!! This is shambolic.

Shooting Star

Visit site
hope they've got flood lights down there - with the rate of fallers and delays this may take some time :eek:

... given that the commentators said at the start that many of the riders had said the course didn't offer many technical challenges - plenty seem to be having uncomfortable rounds!!

HashRouge

Visit site
I'm watching on the red button Dunlin, but keep an eye on BB1 and BBC3. I was watching on BB1 before the break and they said they would def be back for Mary :)