xc olympics!

Arniebear

Visit site
Well done Zara....that was for all those people that said she only made the team because of her royal connection and not because of her ability!

like like like :D its hard because i think people expected the usual members who compete at 4* and are regularly in the news to be selected and zara doesnt quite have a top 4* horse yet but high kingom has certainly earned his place in last coming months and today just proves it! :D a very well done

copper100

Visit site
Have to go back to tv now, but come on Lionheart and Minors Frolic.

Go on Team GB and what a wonderful cross country section..

Merrymoles

Visit site
Well done that royal lass! Nice round. I really am not getting much work done today although have been trying to contact someone about an equestrian-related matter and now realise they are a) at Greenwich or b) glued to the telly

racebuddy

Visit site
Hi enjoying the reports as in wrk until six thirty boo hoo !! How have all the horses snow so far no fatalities I hope x keep up the gd work with updates

china

Visit site
Saw a clip of human and horse ambulance and screens up so hopefully it's nothing to serious! Sounds like they are starting again.

MissChaos

Visit site
Blimey, Exponential was having a whale of a time! :D (disclaimer - don't know how far behind my iPlayer is at this point...)

Natch

Visit site
Sorry for being a pain but don't fancy going through the thread to find it, where is it being shown currently?