You know it's COLD when............

Potato!

Visit site
... the vodka freezes in my water-bottle on the exercise bike at the gym...:p

Vodka doesn’t freeze. I think that if it has then it’s not genuine Vodka. (my brother had that with Sainsburys vodka, he took it back and got his money back.)

jokadoka

Visit site
Two years ago the water in my senseo coffee machine froze, and I mean rock solid!
This wasn't at a cold windy yard but in my kitchen at home!

sakura

Visit site
when the only original window left in your house looks like this in the morning :eek:

431510_10150639819969042_724159041_10979616_1966861985_n.jpg

luckily it's only the utility room and it didn't make the rest of the house much colder!

MyBoyChe

Visit site
You cut a great chunk out of your finger on the sharp ice whilst attacking the water trough in the field and dont even feel it until you notice all the blood about 5 minutes later :(

Enfys

Visit site
Yes, it's raw out there today, about minus 6 here at the moment but we have just received a letter from my auntie who lives in Canada saying it went down to minus 35 :eek: but now it's gone "up" to minus 12, so that's alright then!

It is all in the mind, 23C rise, not bad :D

She isn't in Ontario then! :) It's a whopping, and balmy, 3C here today, bloody mud everywhere, bring back the minus C's I say.

I've been out all morning rolling the ruts down.

Enfys

Visit site
You cut a great chunk out of your finger on the sharp ice whilst attacking the water trough in the field and dont even feel it until you notice all the blood about 5 minutes later :(

Why are you touching it :confused:

Axe or an ice pick and a sieve to get it out with. Way to go.:)