2022 Foals

Asha

One was decided last year though we weren't able to proceed this time, and if he's still going (getting on a bit) i will stick with him. Royal Rubin, a big orange by Rubinstein, ought to complement my own orange.
the other is still a work in progress ;) not getting my hopes up in case the pre-breeding exam is not hopeful.
ooh fingers crossed all goes well for the breeding exam 🤞

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
who is on the shortlist?
most likely to stick with what was supposed to be the plan in 2021 which is for Salty to go to Royal Rubin, nice chestnut hann who competed international GP. Son of Rubinstein so has trainable lines and progeny are amateur friendly.
I did consider going for something more fancy and fashionable but i think he will complement her and hopefully make a useful horse for me :)

ihatework

most likely to stick with what was supposed to be the plan in 2021 which is for Salty to go to Royal Rubin, nice chestnut hann who competed international GP. Son of Rubinstein so has trainable lines and progeny are amateur friendly.
I did consider going for something more fancy and fashionable but i think he will complement her and hopefully make a useful horse for me :)
Nice choice. Solid sort who has been there and got the t-shirt rather than just flouncing around and auction ring

Asha

Amber is in foal to Ebony Duke, Class 1 RID. Not the stallion I chose (long story too) but he looks lovely. Here is dad:

Amber herself is by Beachball (Obos Quality X Echo Beach) and is out of a Classic Vision mare.

I am beyond excited to have Amber's foal.

you can’t beat a nice ID 😍
well OH came good for my birthday and has offered to stump up a stud fee :D so bring on 2023 foals thread, haha :p wishing my life away, as normal.
fabulous news . Now that’s what you call a horsey other half 😀