A poo in my field!!

lrw0250

Visit site
After having our work toilet annihilated a few times I can confirm that there is nothing as huge as a lorry driver's poo

Agree! It is now the reason we pay £120 a month to have a portaloo in our work car park rather than let the lorries drivers in to the office to use our toilets! Must have something to do with the amount of burger van/truck stop food they eat on the road...

Bernster

Visit site
Darbs you know some very odd people.

This thread is one of those where you know you should stop reading. You want to stop reading. But you cannot help yourself.

It cannot be unseen, to unfollow is futile! Haha.

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
One of the kids I used to look after when I was a nanny would only go to the loo once a week. She would produce poos that were literally the size of a baby's arm. They wouldn't flush and the kids would just put loo roll on top of it then the loo would get blocked. I would have to go armed with a peg on my nose, rubber gloves, a bin bag, Domestos and a knife to chop it up so it would flush. The child was 7 when I started having to do this. I am almost retching typing this remembering the smell and feel of it when I had to chop it up.

So in response - yes it could very easily be a human poo.

Darbs

Visit site
Darbs you know some very odd people.

Yes, it was in my younger days coupled with my military work from back then. I assure you I am a genuinely nice, normal person, I just have encountered a lot of interesting people during my life and on my travels. I am working in Russia in a couple of weeks, then I have got Bangkok and possibly Bogota, Columbia so there may be some more stories when I return from those trips!! (Although I genuinely hope I don't come back with a story that supports this thread!)

ameeyal

Visit site
Now this is particularly grim, but you did start this conversation.... that poo could be human.

About 25 years ago I was fishing with a friend of mine who was quite a big bloke.

He wandered off into the tree's and after about half an hour came back saying that I needed to come and look at something. He had done a poo that was about the width of my arm and almost as long! I can still remember it to this day. I cringe at it.

This same guy could be particularly rough. One night in our local pub he came in with a match box. He showed us the contents and we had to guess what it was. It looked like a very small furry animal that had died and started to decompose. It turned out to be the old fluff he had pulled out of his bellybutton in the bath!

(There was also another incident in the same pub with him wearing some very tight shorts but I can't bring myself to recount that on here!)

This made me laugh, especially the small furry animal that came out of his belly button,

AdorableAlice

Visit site
One of the kids I used to look after when I was a nanny would only go to the loo once a week. She would produce poos that were literally the size of a baby's arm. They wouldn't flush and the kids would just put loo roll on top of it then the loo would get blocked. I would have to go armed with a peg on my nose, rubber gloves, a bin bag, Domestos and a knife to chop it up so it would flush. The child was 7 when I started having to do this. I am almost retching typing this remembering the smell and feel of it when I had to chop it up.

So in response - yes it could very easily be a human poo.

OMG !, how if a healthy diet is eaten can it be possible to go to the loo once a week. Fibre in horse and human has only one result, the morning routine !! Two wheel barrows out of Ted and ........well, that will do I think !

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
OMG !, how if a healthy diet is eaten can it be possible to go to the loo once a week. Fibre in horse and human has only one result, the morning routine !! Two wheel barrows out of Ted and ........well, that will do I think !

Absolutely no idea why she didn't poo every day! She had a healthy diet and ate veg and fibre every day!! She still only poos once a week.

Sugar_and_Spice

Visit site

I didn't like to ask, but I was thinking the same thing :biggrin3: surely these people feel permanently uncomfortable by day 3 until day 7 with something that's half the size of a small baby inside them? I read the post about the elderly going fortnightly and thought how is that physically possible? Where does all the food go, or do they just not eat? Ugh, feel like I need to scrub my eyes clean after reading this thread.

Annagain

Visit site
This reminds me of the Phantom Logger we had in work. Next to our office we have a single ladies' loo. About 4 years ago, for a period of about 7-8 months, every 10 days or so a giant poo would appear in our toilet. No matter how many times you flushed, it would just stay there. It wasn't a floater, it was a bottom dweller so it was the sheer weight of it that rendered it completely unflushable. There must be about 50 ladies' loos in the building but the Phantom Logger chose us. We had to phone facilities management so often it was getting embarrassing.

Then we had to move out for4 months as they were refurbishing the offices. When we moved back they changed the access permissions on the doors so only people in our office could access the toilet. We've never had a problem since.

dibbin

Visit site
This reminds me of the Phantom Logger we had in work. Next to our office we have a single ladies' loo. About 4 years ago, for a period of about 7-8 months, every 10 days or so a giant poo would appear in our toilet. No matter how many times you flushed, it would just stay there. It wasn't a floater, it was a bottom dweller so it was the sheer weight of it that rendered it completely unflushable. There must be about 50 ladies' loos in the building but the Phantom Logger chose us. We had to phone facilities management so often it was getting embarrassing.

Then we had to move out for4 months as they were refurbishing the offices. When we moved back they changed the access permissions on the doors so only people in our office could access the toilet. We've never had a problem since.

Similar issue at OH's office. His work have the top floor of the building, the floors below are all occupied by a bank. The toilets are at the stairs so you don't need a swipecard to get to them - the guys from the bank routinely troop up to the top floor to **** in the toilets at OH's work rather than using their own!

KittenInTheTree

Visit site
A surprising amount of the supposed "dog poo" that people find on verges and other public areas, is in fact left by humans - often runners, who don't even pause in their run. The latter tend to leave especially loose and foul smelling doings; apparently it's something to do with how exercising affects their digestive tract. Grim as a grim thing, but true.

Clare85

Visit site
A surprising amount of the supposed "dog poo" that people find on verges and other public areas, is in fact left by humans - often runners, who don't even pause in their run. The latter tend to leave especially loose and foul smelling doings; apparently it's something to do with how exercising affects their digestive tract. Grim as a grim thing, but true.

Good grief. I'm not sure what I'd do if I saw someone running and pooing at the same time! I can't even imagine how the logistics of that would work!!! Eeeeew ��

npage123

Visit site
At work we have a small open porch at the front entrance. We're quite used to finding litter there the next morning - cigarette butts, empty lager cans, that sort of thing, chucked into the porch. Possibly because there's a pub next to us and when it's raining, the smokers all squeeze into the porch to smoke, and leave behind what they no longer need.

However - I did find human excrement on that porch on morning. No mistaking that it was human as it was still fresh and smelly (gross x a gazillion). To make it worse, the bulk of it was on a small little ledge and rest had slid down to the tiled surface below which had tiny grooves, and the pooh was quite tricky to remove. Absolutely can not believe that someone would do something like that. We've learnt our lesson and has put up CCTV and lights during the dark.

Whoopit

Visit site
I'm gunna suggest a people poo as well.

I'm high school the GIRLS toilets had the biggest singular dump I'd ever seen. Easily 3/4 of what a horse could push out. Must have made their eyes water. Clearly couldn't flush the bloody thing either.

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
A friend used to work as cabin crew on Qatar Airlines. Apparently the Arabs don't use the toilet, they use the floor.

Yep.
When I was a student in London OH took a weekend job in a posh private hospital. It was amazing what the women in burqas left behind in the foyer!

npage123

Visit site
What is the deal with those toilets in some European countries where it's like a shower tray and a small draining hole?