A poo in my field!!

Caol Ila

Visit site
For a while there was someone on one floor of the Glasgow Uni engineering building who was serially leaving poos in the cisterns of the toilets (the practicalities of how one does that escape me). The problem went away after the cleaning staff cable tied the lids to the cisterns of all the loos on that floor.

A friend of mine called Geoff had a flatmate who left a poo in the sink. This same flatmate evidently wrote "Geoff is a c ** t" (without the asteryxes) on the window. In bacon. I think they went their separate ways shortly thereafter.

cauda equina

Visit site
Rather worryingly I am back with my second story of this thread.

A long time ago, while doing my A Levels I worked at Texas Homecare (that went on to become B&Q). Fairly regularly we had people poo in the toilets in the bathroom displays in the shop. We used to draw lots on who was going to scoop it out (it obviously couldn't be flushed as there was no water, nothing was connected up).

In their defence (!) while we never saw anybody actually do it, and it was before the days of CCTV, we think it was kids who didn't understand that the toilets were just for show, and the parents were off around the store choosing paint colours.

Hence the rhyming slang - going for a B & Q

WelshD

Visit site
A neighbouring business bought two portaloos to be sold on, they were left stored in the yard where I work and not 'set up' for use.

One was sold and upon collection it was discovered that (presumably) one of our lorry drivers had used it and had left a huge upright poo so thick and so tall it looked like a tree with the top lopped off

...the buyer declined to take their purchase