A Very Sad Update but a Great Big 'Thank you' to all HHO'ers

Superhot

Visit site
Reading your very moving post, I am in no doubt that Murphy knew how much you loved him, enough to end his suffering even though your pain is unbearable at the moment. You must have had a very special bond between you, that many would could only strive for. I hope you have kept some of his mane or tail, and in choosing a lasting memory of your lovely horse, it will bring you some comfort in the future. Big hugs to you...

claracanter

Visit site
What a super tribute to your darling boy. I'm sure all of us would love to see a photo of him if you can manage it.

RIP Murphy

take care of yourself OP

Surreydeb

Visit site
So sorry to hear this news. What a lovely tribute OP, he was obviously a very special horse. Hope you are ok, thank you for updating us, like many others I was following your other thread and hoping for a good outcome. RIP Murphy xx

forever broke

Visit site
So sorry to hear this, you've been in my thoughts all week. Not the ending we all hoped for, but you did everything you possibly could. Run free Murphy x

alijanem

Visit site
What a terribly sad thing to happen but what a lovely tribute to your horse. I welled up reading it. I'm so sorry to hear your news. Big hugs.

JillA

Visit site
So very sorry for your loss. I think we can all identify with you, and how hard it can be when a beloved horse succumbs to something as horrible as this. He sounds like an amazing horse, I hope the grief passes and the good memories flood in before too long.

RCP Equestrian

Visit site
Brought tears to my eyes and reminded me of when I lost my girl earlier this year

Hope they're having fun together up there, huge hugs from me

RIP big man xxxx

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
That is just so unfair. I am so very sorry. Your post made me cry and it is so obvious how much you loved him. Anyone who has had a truly special horse will understand how somehow losing them seems a greater loss than any other animal, no matter how painful it might have been. There is something about the sheer presence and spirit of a soul mate horse that somehow goes much deeper. I have not lost mine yet. I have lost many very special horses, and have been dreadfully saddened by their loss, but one is head and shoulders above any other to me. I don't think she has that long left in this world, and even the thought of losing her is unbearable. I can therefore relate very strongly to what you are going through, as it is obvious that Murphy was your soul mate horse. And he was taken so young. I am just so, so sorry.

Perfect_Pirouette

Visit site
xx This post has made me cry.

RIP Murphy.

So sorry for your loss OP, followed your other thread and was desperately hoping for good news xx

OWLIE185

Visit site
I would just like to say how very sorry I was to read from your post today of the sad outcome of Murphy's illness. You must be truly heartbroken, however you have always done you very best for Murphy and when you were together where a real team.
My deepest sympathies to you but you know you did the very best for Murphy but sadly no more could be done for him. He is now out of pain and hopefully you will have very many fond and treasured memmories of your time together.

catdragon

Visit site
So very sorry to read this :( My sincerest condolences to you. Your boy sounds amazing and he had your love til the end, he's in your heart always

RIP Murphy, you've left a big hole but a fuller life for being there, till you meet again at the Rainbow bridge run free handsome lad X

Dollysox

Visit site
Another one here who had been looking for an update and hoping that he would pull through. So very sorry to hear the outcome, and your love for him shines through every word you write about him. RIP Murphy x

Cazzah

Visit site
So, so sorry to read this. I'm another who has followed your earlier thread and been praying for a different outcome. Your words about Murphy make it clear just how much he was treasured.

xxx

Greylegs

Visit site
Another one who followed your post about Murphy.

So very sorry to hear the news that he didn't make it. Take comfort from the fact that you did everything you possibly could for him.

Big hugs from me and may your lovely boy forever run free.

Mary Poppins

Visit site
I had been keeping an eye on your other thread, and really hoped your boy would pull through. I am so, so sorry for your loss.

I do have a Murphy in my life, I will sure give him a big hug tonight.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

xxx