AHAR (Animal Rescue Animal Hell) PETITION

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
So if I leave my front door open and get burgled that is only the fault of the burglars? I shall let my insurance company know. I definitely have no responsibility for protecting my possessions as an adult does for protecting their children, shame the law disagrees on that.

Again you missed the last half of that post which asked you a question.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
to simplify it

CHOCOLATE MOONBEAM do you have an update on hero

yes or no

maybe a visual will help? *clutches at straws*

1.jpg

touchstone

Visit site
Or you could argue that the ones in the wrong are those adults who are reluctant to disclose what has happened to Hero and show any willingness towards transparency, then the trolling , as awful as it is, would probably never have happened in the first place.
Also disturbing to read on the facebook page that the charity apparently has no money for hay needed next week! What sort of help is that for the animals if they can't afford to feed them?
I'm sorry, but the moe you ignore the requests for information and divert the issue then the more guilty the charity looks.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
You obviously didn't see the letter from the DAFM outlining just how many visits (no doubt on the back of the anti pages complaints) announced and unannounced that Ahar have had in the past year. Two in January 2017 alone, yet these people still aren't satisfied.

I saw it. I found it completely confirmed all the fears I had about AHAR. No charity operating properly gets that many visits in such a short time. The fact that anyone felt it necessary to visit that often is utterly damning.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
So if I leave my front door open and get burgled that is only the fault of the burglars? I shall let my insurance company know. I definitely have no responsibility for protecting my possessions as an adult does for protecting their children, shame the law disagrees on that.

Again you missed the last half of that post which asked you a question.

You keep on stating that her parents weren't protecting her. In fact, her parents were very much protecting her during the whole thing as several of the people on here will be well aware since some of them are people who post on the anti-Ahar page.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
I saw it. I found it completely confirmed all the fears I had about AHAR. No charity operating properly gets that many visits in such a short time. The fact that anyone felt it necessary to visit that often is utterly damning.

They would if they (the dept) are doing their job and responding to complaints.

stormox

Visit site

No one is going to complain without a reason. Again, I ask - you felt you had to name me and ask what was my knowledge of AHAR? I ansered ALL your questions. Now your turn- answer ALL your questions, plus "what happenened to Hero after she returned to AHAR from Abbeyfeale?"

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
No one is going to complain without a reason. Again, I ask - you felt you had to name me and ask what was my knowledge of AHAR? I ansered ALL your questions. Now your turn- answer ALL your questions, plus "what happenened to Hero after she returned to AHAR from Abbeyfeale?"

I never named you or asked what your knowledge of Ahar is.

And yes, people will complain without reason and when nothing comes of that they will complain again and again.

paddi22

Visit site
honestly chocolate moonbeam you actually make ahar look even worse the way you defend them on here.

there would be absolutely nothing wrong with saying 'i love ahar, i donate them money and trust them, but i'm not knowledgable enough about the inner dealings of the charity to know what happened to hero'

that would be an absolutely normal answer. and at least it would be an answer. prentending you don't hear a simple yes or no question people are asking just looks like the charity are trying to hide stuff.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

No, they wouldn't. They would define the complaints as vexatious and stop going if there was no evidence to support them. But as long as people keep reporting things like horses arriving with laminitis so bad that they can't unload them, or active strangles, and as long as no one investigates the allegations of historic deaths, and as long as no-one answers what happened to Hero, and until someone explains where the half a million euros of unaccounted for spending has gone, and as long as they keep buying horses from a slaughterman .....

these allegations will go on and on and on.

LD&S

Visit site
Talk about a waste of space.

If CM is any indication of the people involved in AHAR that they cannot answer a simple question it's amazing they can manage to look after themselves so we really shouldn't be shocked that they can't look after the animals in their care.

The sooner there is a proper investigation the better.

touchstone

Visit site
I'm normally prepared to hear people out and listen to explanations and reasons, but as they aren't forthcoming then I can only assume it's because CM wishes to keep things undercover while trying to constantly change the subject. It seems that there must be something to hide is the only conclusion that I can draw from such an approach sadly.

stormox

Visit site
Isn't it about time these anti AHAR posts were blocked, there have been a few over the last months/years and they are time wasting.

So to all that are considering signing - have you visited Ireland?
Been to AHAR?
Been to ANY animal rescue centre anywhere in the UK or Eire?
Do you know what the nature of animal rescue is? - not much point in rescuing fat, shiny animals in good condition? You may be surprised to learn that animal rescue centres work hand in hand with other organisations - do you think the local pound would be letting them take animals if they weren't doing a good job? Maybe one of the differences between AHAR and other rescues is that they will do the extra mile and step in where others won't go - at any time of the day or night. Sadly where there is livestock there will also be dead stock - no getting away from that.
So....Paddi, Stormox and co maybe you could start your own rescue or divert your energies towards something more productive which would enable AHAR to get on with their work rather than have to spend time and energy responding to your activities, and just in case your thinking of messaging me - something which your group are good at I won't be responding to any messages about this.

My apologies, chocolate moonbeam, it was gallopingby asked. But it wouldnt hurt you to answer.......1) what involvement, if any, do you have with AHAR. 2) Do you know what happened to Hero?

I, too, can only infer guilt from your silence and the fact AHAR are not welcoming an inspection with open arms.

Last edited:

touchstone

Visit site
You can't defend the indefensible, seeing that pic of the poor dying donkey dragged into a sofa and surrounded by chickens for a money raising photo opportunity shows a complete lack of empathy and compassion for the poor animal. Disgusting behaviour towards an animal obviously suffering.
An investigation is urgently needed imo, and if that photo is representative of their treatment of animals then they will never receive support from me and should be brought to account asap.

meleeka

Visit site
You can't defend the indefensible, seeing that pic of the poor dying donkey dragged into a sofa and surrounded by chickens for a money raising photo opportunity shows a complete lack of empathy and compassion for the poor animal. Disgusting behaviour towards an animal obviously suffering.
An investigation is urgently needed imo, and if that photo is representative of their treatment of animals then they will never receive support from me and should be brought to account asap.
Where can I find this story?

WeeLassie

Visit site
Are you saying AHAR posted those pictures of the sick donkey in order to get funds, then it died and some of the pictures are saying we need funds for this sick donkey foal and it had actually died?

How awful- wouldn't that be fraud?