Another British Horse Society c**k-up

Suechoccy

Visit site
When I submitted my proxy vote (by email), I received an email response from the BHS acknowledging receipt of my proxy so they definitely have my email and I am a paid-up gold member.
However I have not received the letter-sent-to-all-members yet, email or snailmail, informing me of the outcome of the meeting.

honetpot

Visit site
Come on PAK, if the BHS are expanding in order to create growth and more funds, and use these funds to promote horse welfare, safety, access and education in the UK and elsewhere in the world together with other partners, that has to be a good thing. I can not believe that you don’t support that! I have asked the BHS for an up to date membership figure, over 104,000. That is brilliant growth over the last few years I think, lots of supporters. They are doing a great job.... modern, proactive, and a real mover and shaker in the equine world, UK and abroad. There is too much conjecture, rumour and innuendo at work here, trying to stifle it. I still think this is too personal and the bigger picture seems to have been lost..... of course there may be items to be addressed, there always are, but please acknowledge some of the great work that they are doing rather than knock, knock, knock. You may get more support that way.

I think no one is trying to stifle moving and shaking, its just where they moving to and who they are leaving behind. Which seems a lot of the workers on the ground who actually to the clearing bridleways, attending welfare cases etc, all in their own time.

Lets not forget they are paid to do a job, which to promote the charities aims. If the selling qualifications to China makes money all well and good but I was part of a charity that tried doing this and believe me the Chinese are not a soft touch, they like a good deal. They like brands, they will buy the brand for so long, and then say we can do this better. They are the worlds greatest copiers.
There is no conjecture, no rumour but actual evidence, if you care to read it, its only personal because contain information about people.

So lets acknowledge all the people that have worked so hard for so many years, who have not drawn attention to themselves, and maybe that's the problem, they were so busy doing they didn't tell people how good they were.

If out of your £69 Gold membership, £10 of it is insurance costs, what do you want your £59 spent on. For most people asked its not expansion in to China and India.
Large successful companies invest in people, training and provide a supportive environment for their workers. They tell their shareholders how their money is spent, or they do not get investment and their shares go down. The biggest source of revenue for the BHS is their membership, its in the books, what accounts there are.
There are now no AGM's so they say they do not have to give there members accounts, they do not have to tell them how and why the money is spent and how decisions are made. In fact they are not talking or listening to members, who are shareholders at all. When we want to know what's happening and we are seen as the problem? That's no way to treat your shareholder, or they will go else where.

The members that are fighting to be heard are asking what is happening? I have been a member for about forty years, I have paid my subs for a least 20, even though I have other insurance, thinking, it now appears I am wrong, it was to help people who work for horse welfare, access and safety in this country. A very small proportion of this seems to have has gone on that, relative to the total spending.
The old are a far larger demographic than the young, we have more disposable income and creatures of habit, so as we shuffle off we have to be replaced by the young, and there are not enough of them, and horses are an extra less of them may be able to have, hence the crutch of new markets and China. The trouble is enough of us oldies take our money elsewhere the crunch will happen far quicker, do you really want that to happen?
For the sake of openness, transparency and accountability, all things we expect from other providers is our life from electricity to gym membership, is that really so much to ask?

Last edited:

Chica

Visit site
I think no one is trying to stifle moving and shaking, its just where they moving to and who they are leaving behind. Which seems a lot of the workers on the ground who actually to the clearing bridleways, attending welfare cases etc, all in their own time.

Lets not forget they are paid to do a job, which to promote the charities aims. If the selling qualifications to China makes money all well and good but I was part of a charity that tried doing this and believe me the Chinese are not a soft touch, they like a good deal. They like brands, they will buy the brand for so long, and then say we can do this better. They are the worlds greatest copiers.
There is no conjecture, no rumour but actual evidence, if you care to read it, its only personal because contain information about people.

So lets acknowledge all the people that have worked so hard for so many years, who have not drawn attention to themselves, and maybe that's the problem, they were so busy doing they didn't tell people how good they were.

If out of your £69 Gold membership, £10 of it is insurance costs, what do you want your £59 spent on. For most people asked its not expansion in to China and India.
Large successful companies invest in people, training and provide a supportive environment for their workers. They tell their shareholders how their money is spent, or they do not get investment and their shares go down. The biggest source of revenue for the BHS is their membership, its in the books, what accounts there are.
There are now no AGM's so they say they do not have to give there members accounts, they do not have to tell them how and why the money is spent and how decisions are made. In fact they are not talking or listening to members, who are shareholders at all. When we want to know what's happening and we are seen as the problem? That's no way to treat your shareholder, or they will go else where.

The members that are fighting to be heard are asking what is happening? I have been a member for about forty years, I have paid my subs for a least 20, even though I have other insurance, thinking, it now appears I am wrong, it was to help people who work for horse welfare, access and safety in this country. A very small proportion of this seems to have has gone on that, relative to the total spending.
The old are a far larger demographic than the young, we have more disposable income and creatures of habit, so as we shuffle off we have to be replaced by the young, and there are not enough of them, and horses are an extra less of them may be able to have, hence the crutch of new markets and China. The trouble is enough of us oldies take our money elsewhere the crunch will happen far quicker, do you really want that to happen?
For the sake of openness, transparency and accountability, all things we expect from other providers is our life from electricity to gym membership, is that really so much to ask?
Thank for this well thought out contribution. . I totally agree .

Chica

Visit site
indeed...One does have to wonder why you have a personal agenda and do not acknowledge some of the great work volunteers, members and staff at BHS have and are doing!
I think we will have to agree to disagree on your reocurring theme regarding the negativity of personal threads and personal statements. The BHS are not listening and are not reaching out to organise improved open communication so as you see a group of determined enthusiast's are making sure thiers views are shared . Well done all . Come up BHS get your act together we are crying out for this .

Art Nouveau

Visit site
Come on PAK, if the BHS are expanding in order to create growth and more funds, and use these funds to promote horse welfare, safety, access and education in the UK and elsewhere in the world together with other partners, that has to be a good thing. I can not believe that you don’t support that!

I don't think it's a good thing for the BHS and I don't support it. World Horse Welfare already exists and I don't think charities should step so far outside their own reasons for existence, and duplicate work that is better done by a charity that has the experience and the mandate for work in that area. It's a waste of effort and resources, and muddies the waters of where member payments and donations are going.
When I want to support British horses and the British riding industry, I want to see an organisation that focuses on that. When I want to support world horse welfare, I'll support the organisation with that name.

sywell

Visit site
World Horse Welfare is often mentioned and in November I was present at the WBFSH AGM nad Roly Ewers did his presentation on the Social Contract the horse worls has with the general population and it was an excellent presentation and in the working group on welfare Chaired by Roly it was interesting to hear the Canadians complaining about the amount of restrictive tack and others about the lack of ability of riders. I was so interested I forgot to mention obesity in the UK. Also at the working group was the organiser of WEG at Tryon who says that horse events have to provide activities for all members of the family on their day out so his daughters can do their horses and he can play golf but of course he has 100 million pounds of investment. Not particularly relevant to this post but we do need to look outside the box and get all horse organisation working under one roof which happened 40 years ago with the BHS or was it 50.

D66

Visit site
I'd like to see the BHS communicating with their membership and acting on feedback.
A central aim IMO should be to campaign for a single PIO and database of horse identity in the UK, with sanctions for owners who don't comply.
Staff and volunteers may be well intentioned and working hard but the strategy and direction given by management should rightly be scrutinised by the membership.

VT What evidence do you have for the BHS being "modern"? To me they seem unbelievably old fashioned and stuffy. Do you really think as your posts imply that there is no possible room for improvement?

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Everyone who is still in the dark about what happened at the meeting, should read this - thoroughly. And any of your friends who are BHS Members should see it too.

Notes: on the General Meeting and strategy presentation by The British Horse Society board on the 5th January 2019
From Bob Milton gold member 263474

Dear All BHS members
The General Meeting was called to vote on a special resolution of the board to change a number of clauses of the Articles of Association of The British Horse society being a private limited company by guarantee without share capital and with charitable aims. It should be pointed out that the notice refers to The British Horse Society Constitution which does not exist

Prior to the meeting, which was attended by 105 voting members [see below for details] two thing happened:
  • Many of the proxy votes held by attending members were found to have been disallowed. This it seems was despite many of the proxies having been assured by phone or email that they would be accepted. Four of these were mine. Two because the posted forms were not validated until the 4th January with post marks in December. Two others which were on time and sent by email used electronic signature. Any thoughts on this point should be sent to the Company Secretary.
  • A letter of ‘no confidence’ in the board, properly signed within the present Article of Association of the company incorporated in July 2016. This was accepted by the Chief Executive and the meeting was opened without anything further said by the Chairman
The Chairman opened the meeting and members of the board spoke to a presentation of the salient changes of the ‘Constitution’. There were questions raised both during the presentation and the open question period. Minutes were recorded as well as filming of sessions.
In no particular order the questions and issues raised were;
  • Was this a general meeting in relation to a special resolution terms defined in the Company’s Act 2008 for changing the Articles of Association [ie 75% of members to vote in favour]. The Chairman responded that this was not such a special resolution but a written resolution, so a simple majority would apply. The calling papers do refer to the proposals as being a ‘special resolution’.
  • There were quite a number of questions and concerns raised about the proposed format of the new board how that might be abused in the future.
  • The potential for abuse was particularly aimed at the nominations committee in that it was seen to be biased, capable of manipulation and not independent or transparent.
  • The Fellows raised concerns following an explanation that their involvement in the nominations committee was only advisory and not as they had understood.
  • The issue of employees who were also members of The Society was raised after a substantial number entered the room just before the proposed vote. It was felt by a number of remarks made that this was not quite right as there could be a conflict of interest
  • The ability of the chairman who is coming to the end of his six-year tenure to be re-appointed for another six years was confirmed to be the case under the proposed changes and was not well received in the room.
  • The amalgamation of all the changes into one resolution was not well received by several members who wanted each article dealt with individually
This disquiet and animosity within what seemed a substantial portion of the room prompted me to act.
At the point when the Chairman was about to call for a vote and the employee members had entered the room, I got up to speak. I expressed in strong terms about the potential for abuse inherent in the proposed changes to the Articles of Association as well the issues raised by the floor which the Chairman had already agreed to seek clarification but had put to one side in seeking to get the resolution voted on. I had previously on the 27th December met with the Chairman and expressed my concerns which had been expounded on by the floor up to this point.
For the reasons set out above I invoked Article 25.6 and called for a vote to adjourn the meeting with a request that the board take notice of the floor and the members, withdraw the special resolution and enter into dialogue with members.
After much coming and goings with staff and the independent observer a poll was demanded and taken. No proxies being allowed even those that were general/open.
The voting having been checked by the independent observer was61 for the motion and 44 against. The meeting was closed. No date for reconvening was given.
On a personal basis I an extremely cautious of the reasons given by the Board relating to Sport England and the Charity Commission. Before supporting such major changes to our Articles of Association I would need written evidence from both of these bodies that they have required such changes and why.
The afternoon continued with a presentation of the strategy document for the next ten years. I have set out below my questions and/or comments on the 12 Areas of focus published in the document.
1.Public launch of our recreational qualification- Challenge Awards
Q. What is the definition of ‘recreational qualifications ‘and are they UKAS registered?
2.Increase participation through British Riding Clubs, Approved Centre and Changing lives.
Q. The legal position of British riding clubs and members seems still to be unresolved.
3.Launch a bridleways project in partnership with strategic partners (funding permitted).
Q. Funding from who, for what and by whom?
4.Revise our membership proposition and invest in new proposition development.
Q. Why and for whom
5.Develop a riding centre model which integrates education and membership
6.Further develop our effective lobbying resources
Q. What does this mean?
7.Increase voluntary income from fundraising
Q. Is this supposed to be self-financing, if so by when?
8. Expand The British Horse Society -International
Q. Which part of the BHS and should this be done as a separate company wholly owned by the BHS. What are the tax ramifications?
9. Review regional governance and structure
Q. what is wrong with what we have?
10. Obtain UKAS accreditation.
Q. Seems to have been a ‘focus’ for many years.
11. Champion key campaigns
Q. what constitutes ‘a key campaign’.
12. Invest in the marketing function and digital resources.
Q. What are the resources needed and what has been the return of money spent in the last six years.
Other issues and questions:
  • There are no Fellow provisions for those working in the Access and Welfare areas of the Society ie there are no NVQ or higher education qualifications.
  • There are no ‘breeding qualifications’ recognised or provided by the BHS
  • Should members who are employees be considered as having a legal interest and/or are connected persons.
  • Misleading terminology should be dispensed with e.g. constitution.
  • If the board is relying on legal advice or demands from outside organisations to make changes to the companies Articles of Association then these must be made available to the members.
  • There does not seem to be a list of members lodged annually with Companies House.
  • As a result of changes to the membership structure the definition of those legally allowed to vote and carry the company’s liability should be up dated.
I have made it clear to the chairman that I am happy to be involved in dealing with these and other issues raised at the meeting or as a result of the meetings adjournment.

Regards
Bob Milton

honetpot

Visit site

sywell

Visit site
I'd like to see the BHS communicating with their membership and acting on feedback.
A central aim IMO should be to campaign for a single PIO and database of horse identity in the UK, with sanctions for owners who don't comply.
Staff and volunteers may be well intentioned and working hard but the strategy and direction given by management should rightly be scrutinised by the membership.

VT What evidence do you have for the BHS being "modern"? To me they seem unbelievably old fashioned and stuffy. Do you really think as your posts imply that there is no possible room for improvement?
It is against EU Regulation EU262 to have only one PIO as registered horses are dreated differently but the EU told DEFRA there should be one PIO for ID only.

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
It is against EU Regulation EU262 to have only one PIO as registered horses are treated differently but the EU told DEFRA there should be one PIO for ID only.

And we have a register - taking in all the databases - just for basic id and chip checking. Seems to be more or less useful - just hard to find when no-one has heard of it, lol. And of course you need to have a microchip number to find anything.
https://www.equineregister.co.uk/home

GHamlet75

Visit site
Everyone who is still in the dark about what happened at the meeting, should read this - thoroughly. And any of your friends who are BHS Members should see it too.

Notes: on the General Meeting and strategy presentation by The British Horse Society board on the 5th January 2019
From Bob Milton gold member 263474

Dear All BHS members
The General Meeting was called to vote on a special resolution of the board to change a number of clauses of the Articles of Association of The British Horse society being a private limited company by guarantee without share capital and with charitable aims. It should be pointed out that the notice refers to The British Horse Society Constitution which does not exist

Prior to the meeting, which was attended by 105 voting members [see below for details] two thing happened:
  • Many of the proxy votes held by attending members were found to have been disallowed. This it seems was despite many of the proxies having been assured by phone or email that they would be accepted. Four of these were mine. Two because the posted forms were not validated until the 4th January with post marks in December. Two others which were on time and sent by email used electronic signature. Any thoughts on this point should be sent to the Company Secretary.
  • A letter of ‘no confidence’ in the board, properly signed within the present Article of Association of the company incorporated in July 2016. This was accepted by the Chief Executive and the meeting was opened without anything further said by the Chairman
The Chairman opened the meeting and members of the board spoke to a presentation of the salient changes of the ‘Constitution’. There were questions raised both during the presentation and the open question period. Minutes were recorded as well as filming of sessions.
In no particular order the questions and issues raised were;
  • Was this a general meeting in relation to a special resolution terms defined in the Company’s Act 2008 for changing the Articles of Association [ie 75% of members to vote in favour]. The Chairman responded that this was not such a special resolution but a written resolution, so a simple majority would apply. The calling papers do refer to the proposals as being a ‘special resolution’.
  • There were quite a number of questions and concerns raised about the proposed format of the new board how that might be abused in the future.
  • The potential for abuse was particularly aimed at the nominations committee in that it was seen to be biased, capable of manipulation and not independent or transparent.
  • The Fellows raised concerns following an explanation that their involvement in the nominations committee was only advisory and not as they had understood.
  • The issue of employees who were also members of The Society was raised after a substantial number entered the room just before the proposed vote. It was felt by a number of remarks made that this was not quite right as there could be a conflict of interest
  • The ability of the chairman who is coming to the end of his six-year tenure to be re-appointed for another six years was confirmed to be the case under the proposed changes and was not well received in the room.
  • The amalgamation of all the changes into one resolution was not well received by several members who wanted each article dealt with individually
This disquiet and animosity within what seemed a substantial portion of the room prompted me to act.
At the point when the Chairman was about to call for a vote and the employee members had entered the room, I got up to speak. I expressed in strong terms about the potential for abuse inherent in the proposed changes to the Articles of Association as well the issues raised by the floor which the Chairman had already agreed to seek clarification but had put to one side in seeking to get the resolution voted on. I had previously on the 27th December met with the Chairman and expressed my concerns which had been expounded on by the floor up to this point.
For the reasons set out above I invoked Article 25.6 and called for a vote to adjourn the meeting with a request that the board take notice of the floor and the members, withdraw the special resolution and enter into dialogue with members.
After much coming and goings with staff and the independent observer a poll was demanded and taken. No proxies being allowed even those that were general/open.
The voting having been checked by the independent observer was61 for the motion and 44 against. The meeting was closed. No date for reconvening was given.
On a personal basis I an extremely cautious of the reasons given by the Board relating to Sport England and the Charity Commission. Before supporting such major changes to our Articles of Association I would need written evidence from both of these bodies that they have required such changes and why.
The afternoon continued with a presentation of the strategy document for the next ten years. I have set out below my questions and/or comments on the 12 Areas of focus published in the document.
1.Public launch of our recreational qualification- Challenge Awards
Q. What is the definition of ‘recreational qualifications ‘and are they UKAS registered?
2.Increase participation through British Riding Clubs, Approved Centre and Changing lives.
Q. The legal position of British riding clubs and members seems still to be unresolved.
3.Launch a bridleways project in partnership with strategic partners (funding permitted).
Q. Funding from who, for what and by whom?
4.Revise our membership proposition and invest in new proposition development.
Q. Why and for whom
5.Develop a riding centre model which integrates education and membership
6.Further develop our effective lobbying resources
Q. What does this mean?
7.Increase voluntary income from fundraising
Q. Is this supposed to be self-financing, if so by when?
8. Expand The British Horse Society -International
Q. Which part of the BHS and should this be done as a separate company wholly owned by the BHS. What are the tax ramifications?
9. Review regional governance and structure
Q. what is wrong with what we have?
10. Obtain UKAS accreditation.
Q. Seems to have been a ‘focus’ for many years.
11. Champion key campaigns
Q. what constitutes ‘a key campaign’.
12. Invest in the marketing function and digital resources.
Q. What are the resources needed and what has been the return of money spent in the last six years.
Other issues and questions:
  • There are no Fellow provisions for those working in the Access and Welfare areas of the Society ie there are no NVQ or higher education qualifications.
  • There are no ‘breeding qualifications’ recognised or provided by the BHS
  • Should members who are employees be considered as having a legal interest and/or are connected persons.
  • Misleading terminology should be dispensed with e.g. constitution.
  • If the board is relying on legal advice or demands from outside organisations to make changes to the companies Articles of Association then these must be made available to the members.
  • There does not seem to be a list of members lodged annually with Companies House.
  • As a result of changes to the membership structure the definition of those legally allowed to vote and carry the company’s liability should be up dated.
I have made it clear to the chairman that I am happy to be involved in dealing with these and other issues raised at the meeting or as a result of the meetings adjournment.

Regards
Bob Milton

JanetGeorge - thank you so much for sharing this information. It is important that all members are informed of the facts. Has there been any update regarding the minutes that were promised from the BHS?

honetpot

Visit site
I was at the meeting and have had a message since the meeting from the Chairman.

When I asked why we didn't get a Treasurers report, or minutes of the GM, his answer was it wasn't a GM or a EGM so they didn't have to, this reply was after the COO answered by email that the minutes of this Meeting would be out on the 11th.

There was someone there to 'take minutes', the person was introduced and a camera man. These minutes may morph in to notes, and they may say they do not have to produce them, as it wasn't an AGM,EGM, it was just a.......

Bob's notes are concise notes, if you go on the Facepage, someone took minutes on the day, where everything is recorded.

Since I have been communicating, with the Chair by email, he has contradicted what he said at the Meeting, in a room over with over a 100 people in it. So anything could happen.

GHamlet75

Visit site
I was at the meeting and have had a message since the meeting from the Chairman.

When I asked why we didn't get a Treasurers report, or minutes of the GM, his answer was it wasn't a GM or a EGM so they didn't have to, this reply was after the COO answered by email that the minutes of this Meeting would be out on the 11th.

There was someone there to 'take minutes', the person was introduced and a camera man. These minutes may morph in to notes, and they may say they do not have to produce them, as it wasn't an AGM,EGM, it was just a.......

Bob's notes are concise notes, if you go on the Facepage, someone took minutes on the day, where everything is recorded.

Since I have been communicating, with the Chair by email, he has contradicted what he said at the Meeting, in a room over with over a 100 people in it. So anything could happen.

Oh - that's disappointing. Thanks for the update honetpot

onemoretime

Visit site

They don't help themselves do they!!

PAK

Visit site
Personally I have no problem with taking the BHS abroad to raise funds if it’s done in a financially sound way and it can be done without compromising the BHS ethics .
For the moment, I will set aside the "abroad" aspect, if this were true shouldn't members be able to clearly see the finances of this and how it delivers the BHS ethics. As far as I can tell from studying the accounts, we can't.

Velcrobum

Visit site
I was at the meeting which BHS called a General Meeting in all Documents. Suddenly they say it was not a meeting SO what was it??? The chair repeatedly referred to minutes as did the COO but now they are not!!! There is no longer an AGM so the membership is denied any Treasurers report all we can have is annual accounts but cannot question the board. This is a mess and I sincerely hope the board choose to listen to the members (which included quite a number of ex trustees) very valid (IMHO) concerns and act accordingly. I am also very very disappointed that BHS HQ decided that Proxy votes were invalid - on what grounds ???? How many people who thought they had voted according to BHS requirements had their vote declared invalid. I have had a very full on day and when I have analysed more information I will post more.

honetpot

Visit site
I feel very pleased with my self, its sad but I have found the puppet, which was reportly last seen a Badminton.
Looking at the way its designed and the theatre group linked to it its probably does need skilled puppeteers. I am not sure which budget its came out of, its so difficult to tell from the accounts, it would be a very difficult teaching aid to use, so is it marketing?

So click on the link and you get to see it and Martin Clunes.
https://www.rubygibbenspuppetry.co.uk/the-horse/

Last edited:

jofwigby

Visit site
Exactly! It IS moderately useless (I'll bet it was set up by Capita, lol)

I have to take exception, although not personally - having met the people who set this up, Equine Register - I am totally appalled at the lack of support this project has received from all the horse charities, breed societies & PIOs. Feet dragging, sabotage and a wholesale failure to educate - too busy selling insurance. It is all ahead stop now that they have all realised that horse owners can now use the front end of this system themselves.

sywell

Visit site
I have to take exception, although not personally - having met the people who set this up, Equine Register - I am totally appalled at the lack of support this project has received from all the horse charities, breed societies & PIOs. Feet dragging, sabotage and a wholesale failure to educate - too busy selling insurance. It is all ahead stop now that they have all realised that horse owners can now use the front end of this system themselves.
I think the Equine Register did not appreciate how hopeless it is when dealing with DEFRA over 20 years I have come to that conclusion. I was asked to proof read the last but one tender document fr the database so I have been there and got the Tshirt.

PAK

Visit site
Dear BHS –

This morning when I was mucking out, I got a text from our bank. Our joint account was overdrawn.

They told me about some shocking payments that I had no idea you had made. Lorries, drivers, puppets, computer systems, lots of other fancy things like uniforms, and designer gins- all kinds of things that we have never discussed and I thought we were “one team”.

When we got together, I believed that you genuinely cared for me. That our relationship wasn’t just all about the money. And that we shared a common love of horses. But now I see that isn’t true. You’re spending so much money, without my knowing, on things that don’t really matter to me.

After I finished the call with the bank, and all the mucking out, I checked the horses and sat down with a coffee. I was rather tempted to add a large dollop of brandy to pick my spirits up but I did not. I opened the newspaper and there on the front page was a picture of you at a fancy place in another country hob-nobbing.

I am off out to see a lawyer now. I am getting a divorce.

Your former "better half"
A. Member

Read more at https://forums.horseandhound.co.uk/threads/bhs-meeting-update.771333/page-3#WlC2deVCZTX0ii4y.99

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk

I can't speak for any of the other PIOs - but all horses I know the chip of I can find there - or at least find the most basic information. But there is NO other way the database offers to 'find' a horse. My breed society's database you can search for all pure-bred Males or Females born in THAT year (owned/bred by anyone), chip no, UELN, breeder, name of horse, etc etc etc. And if it has been bred from, the same for all its registered progeny.

honetpot

Visit site
While we finally got some minutes, not all of them and its seems that a lot of people from the floor were not there.

Like Bobby Ewing,( if you are too young, its an very old TV soap), we will all wake up in the shower and it will be like it never happened. They wish

Reactions: PAK

PAK

Visit site
So I have been looking what the BHS are trying to do in China.

So it looks like selling qualification packages though use of FBHS.
Its worth a watch, easy to register.
https://www.eem.tv/en/video/asia-ho...and-the-german-equestrian-federation/1108083#

I am not sure if it will make money long term, which I presume is the purpose, to fund the BHS. I am not sure it is what the average member wants.

Were the members ever asked? Not to my knowledge. I do not want my donation, leveraged with gift aid, going to fund anything other than our core objectives. Where is the evidence that shows that the funds are flowing to the core objectives.