Anyone had any issues with Flair Equestrian

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Agree with all of the above experiences...I ordered a rug from them for the first time on October 23rd. At the same time I also ordered a couple of other rugs from a separate supplier which arrived on October 28th.

The following week I got in touch with Flair as the rug hadn't arrived and I'd had no shipping confirmation. They replied promptly asking for my post code and that was the last I heard from them despite several messages requesting an update.

I reluctantly raised a paypal dispute which Flair responded to claiming I'd never contacted them about my missing item and giving a MyHermes tracking number. Unfortunately the tracking number was invalid and when I contacted MyHermes to query where my parcel was I was informed that the parcel was never collected as it was no longer required. I responded to the dispute claim stating this and querying when my rug would be sent and again had no reply.

Eventually I posted on their facebook page with a screengrab of my chat with MyHermes. They got in touch to say they were very sorry...this wasn't the usual way they conducted business and they'd get a new rug shipped the very next day but this was last week and still there's no tracking number or sign of the rug.

Now I get that mistakes happen and had I been informed there was a delay with shipping my order it would have been totally fine, but I don't understand why they felt the need to lie about shipping the rug and why they didn't just send out a new rug when they realised the error. Instead I've had to keep chasing them...in honesty I'm getting close to just escalating the case via paypal and asking for a refund. Particularly now I know my situation isn't just a one off.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Thank you for your post 'Astra' Its a shame that people fail to mention the positive experiences. Anyone who operates a business through PayPal will appreciate the problems encountered with them. We will take your comments on board.

amandaco2

Visit site
Same as festive fuzz. They pretend to ship out items, takes ages to reply. Ive told my friend who was interested in some items on the website about my bad experiences and they wont use them based on this now.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Agree with all of the above experiences...I ordered a rug from them for the first time on October 23rd. At the same time I also ordered a couple of other rugs from a separate supplier which arrived on October 28th.

The following week I got in touch with Flair as the rug hadn't arrived and I'd had no shipping confirmation. They replied promptly asking for my post code and that was the last I heard from them despite several messages requesting an update.

I reluctantly raised a paypal dispute which Flair responded to claiming I'd never contacted them about my missing item and giving a MyHermes tracking number. Unfortunately the tracking number was invalid and when I contacted MyHermes to query where my parcel was I was informed that the parcel was never collected as it was no longer required. I responded to the dispute claim stating this and querying when my rug would be sent and again had no reply.

Eventually I posted on their facebook page with a screengrab of my chat with MyHermes. They got in touch to say they were very sorry...this wasn't the usual way they conducted business and they'd get a new rug shipped the very next day but this was last week and still there's no tracking number or sign of the rug.

Now I get that mistakes happen and had I been informed there was a delay with shipping my order it would have been totally fine, but I don't understand why they felt the need to lie about shipping the rug and why they didn't just send out a new rug when they realised the error. Instead I've had to keep chasing them...in honesty I'm getting close to just escalating the case via paypal and asking for a refund. Particularly now I know my situation isn't just a one off.

I've highlighted the important bits of this post in bold Flair just to help you out.... You don't seem too great on communicating with customers. There is nothing worse than having to chase people and getting no replies
Why is there only a tracking number now when you said it would be sent the next day last week... and why not address any of the poster's other issues?

Also obviously FF know's that she has started a paypal dispute, that is not the same as escalating it....

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
I believe that the issues have been addressed if you wish to speak to the person who posted directly.
We have never professed to be perfect and will take all this feedback on board.
Thank you

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Just found you 'GEMSTONEFLYER' on BE
You ARE in-fact LEIGH WILSON FROM BESPOKE EQUESTRIAN !

Bit of an underhanded way to try and discredit my business.. when you are the biggest SCAM known in the Equine Industry.

This thread will now be reported.

WelshD

Visit site
interesting that the person who ran/runs Bespoke Equestrian started this thread when they protested wildly against the criticism of their business on here a while back as being unfair and un moderated yet are happy to pose as an innocent third party in this case

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
I agree... honestly, I admit we have the odd delay, error etc. and ALWAYS sort these things out.
If people type in BESPOKE EQUESTRIAN there are hundreds of honest people having been ripped off.
And, posing as an innocent person 'who's friend has waited months for a refund' I knew this wasn't the case, we don't owe refunds from months previous.
To say I am disappointed is an understatement. I am in a Court Battle with Leigh Wilson who says she never received the goods she asked me to get for her as she was desperate for them and didn't have them in stock. I googled her and then found a string of dishonest behaviour.
Starting a spurious post about my business, perhaps she should focus on sorting out the issues from her sunken Bespoke Equestrian which owes innocent people thousands !

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Apologies folks I had no idea my last post would cause a stir. I just figured I was one of many dissatisfied customers.

It's really hard to tell at this stage. Yes I now have a tracking number but only after I had to chase again. My parcel was collected on Saturday so here's hoping it's on it's way to me. Obviously I'll update as and when it arrives but at present I would hardly say my issue is resolved as I'm still without the rug I ordered two weeks ago.

Yes Flair did finally attempt to resolve my issue but only after numerous unanswered messages, raising a PayPal dispute and posting a complaint on their Facebook page. Even once assured my rug would be sent out on Friday I discover it's been sent out Saturday and still I had to chase for a tracking number today. It really shouldn't be that difficult to get an issue sorted. It's a shame as there were other things I would have liked to purchase from them. In fact when I discovered my rug hadn't been sent yet I tried to add a saddle cloth to my order (more fool me perhaps?) but having only been sent the correct invoice today it's safe to assume it didn't go in the same package as my rug and honestly I'm just too busy with work and a possibly poorly horse right now to want to go through the fiasco of tracking down another order with them.

As I stated in my first post, I totally understand that mistakes happen but it's the underhand way that Flair Equestrian have conducted themselves i.e. lying about the original shipment and tracking number that makes it difficult to want to shop with them again. I can't deny the few responses I have got have been polite and apologetic but the lack of communication throughout means I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. In fact I'd probably go as far as to say I've had better service from Derby House!

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Thank you for your post FestiveFuzz.

As previously stated, errors do occur, I'm sure we have all made some sort of mistake over the years. The issue was rectified within 48 hours of it being brought to our attention. Its interesting that was failed to be mentioned was we agreed 10% off the Saddle Pad, together with free delivery.

We maintain we do all we can to ensure we provide an excellent service (at way less than RRP prices I may add) Its frustrating to read these posts particularly when we try our best to rectify in the best way possible.

If you type in any Equestrian Business on a Forum Page I am sure there are a couple of disgruntled Customers. As stated we try our best, if this has fallen short I can again only apologise. We are human, not robots.

FlyingCircus

Visit site

As previously stated, errors do occur, I'm sure we have all made some sort of mistake over the years. The issue was rectified within 48 hours of it being brought to our attention. Its interesting that was failed to be mentioned was we agreed 10% off the Saddle Pad, together with free delivery.

We maintain we do all we can to ensure we provide an excellent service (at way less than RRP prices I may add) Its frustrating to read these posts particularly when we try our best to rectify in the best way possible.

If you type in any Equestrian Business on a Forum Page I am sure there are a couple of disgruntled Customers. As stated we try our best, if this has fallen short I can again only apologise. We are human, not robots.

Maybe rather than claiming all people make mistakes, you should explain what you're doing within your company to minimise these mistakes and hopefully stop them occurring again.

ester

Visit site
communication is always the key, people don't mind mistakes if they get accurate replies and don't need to chase to get contact.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Yes, I agree.

As stated, we have put measures in place to attempt to resolve the issued aforementioned within this post.
Hopefully going forward we can provide a better service.

We thank you all for your candid feedback and we have taken this on board and acted upon it.

If anyone noted within this thread (apart from Leigh from Bespoke Equestrian who initiated the Thread) would like to try and re-order from us to determine whether the service has improved, we will offer a 20% discount to you by way of an apology for previous negative experiences.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site

Just an FYI this is NOT the way you turn a bad customer experience into a good one!

The 10% discount I requested is readily available via your facebook page and was not a goodwill gesture as you seem to be trying to claim here. Also had you added the saddle pad to my delayed rug order as requested there would have been no need to offer free delivery!

As for the issue being rectified within 48 hours that is utter nonsense! I contacted you on October 2nd to ask for a tracking number because my item hadn't arrive. You replied back asking for my postcode which I gave you and then heard nothing back. On the 3rd I followed up again asking for an update bearing in mind we were now 9 working days after my order was placed. Again I heard nothing. So I raised the paypal dispute which you responded to straight away with a false tracking number. When I replied to say MyHermes had confirmed this was an invalid tracking number and that the collection had been cancelled again I got no reply. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and waited until the 5th with no response before posting on your Facebook page stating how disappointed I was with the service I'd received. Finally I received a messaging acknowledging that my rug was never collected and that you would send another one out to me on the 6th and update me with the tracking number. I finally received the tracking number yesterday which shows that the rug wasn't collected until Saturday (which would not have been an issue if you'd just communicated with me to let me know!).

I have no desire to get into a slanging match over this and do not appreciate you insinuating that I am misleading people with my experience of your service. Multiple times now I have agreed that people make mistakes but your attitude with which you deal with them and your lack of communication has let you down.

In all honesty it was never a big deal. Things get delayed all the time, I get that. But I don't expect to have to constantly chase a company for an update on the status of my order, particularly when they realise they've made a mistake. It is now 14 working days since I placed my order with you. I am still without the rug I ordered. At the weekend I had to pop out and buy another stable rug to use whilst I waited for the one I ordered from you to arrive as we couldn't wait any longer to clip him as he was getting too warm when worked.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Festive fuzz, do not worry. It's pretty clear what the story is here just by reading the replies from Flair.

I wasn't going to post on this thread although I had been watching it, and I have to say Flair when in a hole, stop digging. You come across as rude and arrogant, not apologetic at all. Adding in the stuff about Bespoke is just so unprofessional.

One more to avoid.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
I think I have on a number of occasions agreed that the service provided was less than satisfactory. I have put measures in place to ensure that the communication received by our customers is improved.

I believe I offered a 20% discount as a gesture of good will (not a 10% as offered via a voucher code) I was merely attempting to confirm that measures are now in place due to the issues that have been raised and offered an opportunity to those who felt our service was unsatisfactory to rest assured that we had now (due to their feedback) acted upon this and going forward the order process would be greatly improved.

I am sorry if I have caused offence, this is certainly not my intention. I am only trying to rectify the wrongs raised here. I have not defended our position and have admitted we are at fault. It is hard to read such comments when I am merely trying to improve based on your comments.

My business is important to me and so are my Customers. I am an honest, hardworking individual, kind and caring and I do wish to act on the comments made about me.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Festive fuzz, do not worry. It's pretty clear what the story is here just by reading the replies from Flair.

I wasn't going to post on this thread although I had been watching it, and I have to say Flair when in a hole, stop digging. You come across as rude and arrogant, not apologetic at all. Adding in the stuff about Bespoke is just so unprofessional.

One more to avoid.

Thanks FW! I hadn't intended to post again after confirming I didn't feel the issue had been resolved just yet (to me resolution is once you've received the goods you ordered!) but I was beyond annoyed when I saw their response this morning and just had to say something. It's such a shame as I'm a huge Harry's Horse fan and was really excited when I thought I'd found a UK stockist that stocked most of their range, but it's honestly not worth the hassle.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site

One more to avoid.

Hi there,

I am sorry if you feel I come across arrogant, this certainly isn't my intention, I have apologised on numerous occasions if you read through the threads. I am sorry if that is how it appears to come across. On the contrary, I wish to respond to all the comments and try and rectify the issues that have been raised. We have put measures in place as stated and will work tirelessly to improve given the comments.

The only reason Bespoke were mentioned is that they initiated this thread, no other reason at all.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Its interesting that was failed to be mentioned was we agreed 10% off the Saddle Pad, together with free delivery.

I believe I offered a 20% discount as a gesture of good will (not a 10% as offered via a voucher code)

So which is it? Your honesty is just shining through right now...

As FW said, when in a hole stop digging.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Within this post (TODAY) I have offered all Customers who have commented on this thread and felt service was less than satisfactory 20% off any further order.

We are running a separate offer already which offers 10% off

ester

Visit site
No but you suggested the 10% off you gave FF was a good will gesture when she is aware that is available elsewhere anyway.

9tails

Visit site
Hi there,

I am sorry if you feel I come across arrogant, this certainly isn't my intention, I have apologised on numerous occasions if you read through the threads. I am sorry if that is how it appears to come across. On the contrary, I wish to respond to all the comments and try and rectify the issues that have been raised. We have put measures in place as stated and will work tirelessly to improve given the comments.

The only reason Bespoke were mentioned is that they initiated this thread, no other reason at all.

The feeling I get from your posts is that you feel that stating human error can get you out of a big pickle, your actions aren't that of a company desperate to put things right. You promised a new rug in the post on Friday, this didn't happen and it went on Saturday. Why?

What is this codswallop about 20% off? Did you actually offer that to FestiveFuzz because it doesn't look like she ever received this communication.

I wouldn't use you, you're not sincere in your apologies and give the impression that you're annoyed that customers have complained. If you did it right in the first place, they wouldn't have to. Look at Derbyhouse, they were absolutely rubbish not long ago but seem to have turned things right round and are rebuilding their reputation. Don't get into a slanging match with customers on this WIDE OPEN forum, you'll come a cropper.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
That's okay. I really don't want to get into a slanging match. That is not my intention.
I have apologised, confirmed that the comments made have been acted upon and measures put in place to prevent it happening again.
I am completely sincere in my apologies, I am sorry that people haven't received the service we would wish to offer.
We are a company desperate to put things right.

I will not post again here if it is causing offence. I really wanted to try and confirm that we have listened and acted upon the comments made. I really didn't want the Thread becoming an attack. All I was attempting to do is say sorry and advise we have made efforts to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Hopefully, this will now end the thread. We will work tirelessly to ensure no-one receives a less than satisfactory service again. Perhaps we will be able to gain the opportunity.

Thanks so much for all of your comments, I really do appreciate them and will take each and every one of them on board and act upon them

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
What is this codswallop about 20% off? Did you actually offer that to FestiveFuzz because it doesn't look like she ever received this communication.

Nope I think what Flair are referring to is their offer to all customers on this thread. On Thursday I asked whether I could take advantage of the 10% offer on their facebook page which they agreed to. They then sent me an invoice which included the cost of postage which I queried as the whole point was I wanted to ADD something to my existing delayed order. They then resent the invoice minus the postage...so it's not quite the "we offered 10% discount and free delivery as a goodwill gesture" they're making out, but it was appreciated nonetheless. I actually wondered if they might have adjusted my invoice to take into account this new 20% discount they're now offering but they haven't and in honesty I can't be bothered to go through this palaver again.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Hi Festive Fuzz, we would of course be willing to adjust the discount to 20%, due to the threads it appeared that you no longer wished to proceed with the order. If you do wish receive the item, we will of course amend the invoice to reflect the 20% off offer we posted today. I would really like a positive outcome to this thread.
We do wish to provide an excellent service, I am extremely sorry that we have caused so much bad feeling and distress. It really has never been the intention. I am really saddened by the all the comments and have acted upon them with as much as I can possibly do to ensure that the mistakes aren't made again.

9tails

Visit site
Hi Festive Fuzz, we would of course be willing to adjust the discount to 20%, due to the threads it appeared that you no longer wished to proceed with the order. If you do wish receive the item, we will of course amend the invoice to reflect the 20% off offer we posted today. I would really like a positive outcome to this thread.
We do wish to provide an excellent service, I am extremely sorry that we have caused so much bad feeling and distress. It really has never been the intention. I am really saddened by the all the comments and have acted upon them with as much as I can possibly do to ensure that the mistakes aren't made again.

Oh COME ON! Nowhere has she said she doesn't want to proceed with the order, you really are a joke.