Anyone had any issues with Flair Equestrian

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Oh COME ON! Nowhere has she said she doesn't want to proceed with the order, you really are a joke.

I think that is a little unfair. I only thought she didn't from this post
"

I would have liked to purchase from them. In fact when I discovered my rug hadn't been sent yet I tried to add a saddle cloth to my order (more fool me perhaps?) but having only been sent the correct invoice today it's safe to assume it didn't go in the same package as my rug and honestly I'm just too busy with work and a possibly poorly horse right now to want to go through the fiasco of tracking down another order with them. "

I am more than happy to honour if FestiveFuzz does want to proceed.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Oh COME ON! Nowhere has she said she doesn't want to proceed with the order, you really are a joke.

Quite

I think that is a little unfair. I only thought she didn't from this post
"

I would have liked to purchase from them. In fact when I discovered my rug hadn't been sent yet I tried to add a saddle cloth to my order (more fool me perhaps?) but having only been sent the correct invoice today it's safe to assume it didn't go in the same package as my rug and honestly I'm just too busy with work and a possibly poorly horse right now to want to go through the fiasco of tracking down another order with them. "

I am more than happy to honour if FestiveFuzz does want to proceed.

If it has been ordered of course you should honour it!? you shouldn't presume anything unless it has been directly communicated to you although it is assumed that the plan that it could go in the same package is not the case.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
If it has been ordered of course you should honour it!? you shouldn't presume anything unless it has been directly communicated to you although it is assumed that the plan that it could go in the same package is not the case.

To clarify, when I discovered the saddle cloth hadn't gone in the same package as the rug I held off on paying the invoice, partly because I was waiting for it to be corrected to the right price and partly because I wanted to make sure my first order arrived before placing any other order with them...don't throw good money after bad and all that...

In light of the fact I still don't have my first order, the poor communication and the quite frankly the ridiculousness of this thread I won't be ordering anything else from Flair Equestrian, now or in the future.

Leo Walker

Visit site
Just found you 'GEMSTONEFLYER' on BE
You ARE in-fact LEIGH WILSON FROM BESPOKE EQUESTRIAN !

Bit of an underhanded way to try and discredit my business.. when you are the biggest SCAM known in the Equine Industry.

This thread will now be reported.

I KNEW it!! It was driving me mad as all the threads must have been deleted

EDITED I see things have taken another turn. Ignore me!

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Ok you literally couldn't make this up if you tried.

Rug arrived today but it's 6'9" when I ordered 6'3". Have contacted Flair to request for them to arrange collection and a refund and will be escalating my PayPal dispute as enough is enough.

EDITED: they responded immediately. No apology just queried the size as Harry's Horse only measures in cms. Explained its 205cm which is near enough 6'9" to be told actually it's 6'7" and that's the closest they do to a 6'3". Am I missing something? Surely that would be advertised as 6'6"? Also they apparently come up small but this thing is massive and will never fit H.

Last edited:

FlyingCircus

Visit site
Ok you literally couldn't make this up if you tried.

Rug arrived today but it's 6'9" when I ordered 6'3". Have contacted Flair to request for them to arrange collection and a refund and will be escalating my PayPal dispute as enough is enough.

EDITED: they responded immediately. No apology just queried the size as Harry's Horse only measures in cms. Explained its 205cm which is near enough 6'9" to be told actually it's 6'7" and that's the closest they do to a 6'3". Am I missing something? Surely that would be advertised as 6'6"? Also they apparently come up small but this thing is massive and will never fit H.

Bonkers!

Flair Equestrian

Visit site

I was expecting a post to the forum. Here is my response which was sent to Festive Fuzz.

The rug is 6'7" which is the closest to 6'3 that Harrys Horse supply as they are a European Company. They also come up a size small, hence you receiving that one as it would fit as a 6'3". I am happy to refund you and have the rug back in any event. The size below would be a 195cms which would be a 6ft and too small. I don't wish for any more bad feeling though so will of course have the rug back no problem. When it arrives I will refund plus £5 as a compensation payment for the wait on the rug. I will send the label over in two moments.

The rug will be collected tomorrow. If you aren't available, that's no problem, if you could leave in a safe place. Thanks lots

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
I was expecting a post to the forum. Here is my response which was sent to Festive Fuzz.

The rug is 6'7" which is the closest to 6'3 that Harrys Horse supply as they are a European Company. They also come up a size small, hence you receiving that one as it would fit as a 6'3". I am happy to refund you and have the rug back in any event. The size below would be a 195cms which would be a 6ft and too small. I don't wish for any more bad feeling though so will of course have the rug back no problem. When it arrives I will refund plus £5 as a compensation payment for the wait on the rug. I will send the label over in two moments.

The rug will be collected tomorrow. If you aren't available, that's no problem, if you could leave in a safe place. Thanks lots

Wow you really do like to mislead people don't you Flair? Just to confirm the above was sent in 3 separate messages. The laughable offer of £5 compensation was only sent after my update. Unfortunately I've not gained the ability to see into the future just yet which is why it wasn't mentioned in my post.

For anyone interested I'm happy to share a pic of the rug against a tape measure to show there's absolutely no way it comes up small.

Seriously annoyed that I've wasted two weeks of my time waiting and chasing a rug that was wrongly advertised and was never going to fit.

Also if you know the sizing is funny why on earth do you not mention this on your website?

Last edited:

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Mislead ? In what way ?
I posted the response to you.. as you posted part of the conversation yourself.
The rug DOES come up small if you tried it.
EUR sizing isn't the same as UK.
I sell lots of these rugs, same a Premier Equine we say to go a size up from what you need. I am annoyed that you continue to post inaccurate information. I have been professional, kind and respectful up until now.
If you had tried the rug it would fit. I really don't wish to argue with you at 8:30pm. What business do you know would respond to every query, message and post at this hour.
I have tried to explain, offered £5 compensation. I'm sorry but you are jumping the gun here. I have arranged Courier collection free of charge tomorrow for you also.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Sorry Ffion Winnie, that is actually what I meant.. I am a little exasperated with all this...my point was rug suppliers are all different. Some come up bigger some smaller. When you deal in them day to day to know which way you need to go up or down. Thanks for pointing it out though. You are 100% right with your comment xx

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Mislead ? In what way ?
I posted the response to you.. as you posted part of the conversation yourself.
The rug DOES come up small if you tried it.
EUR sizing isn't the same as UK.
I sell lots of these rugs, same a Premier Equine we say to go a size up from what you need. I am annoyed that you continue to post inaccurate information. I have been professional, kind and respectful up until now.
If you had tried the rug it would fit. I really don't wish to argue with you at 8:30pm. What business do you know would respond to every query, message and post at this hour.
I have tried to explain, offered £5 compensation. I'm sorry but you are jumping the gun here. I have arranged Courier collection free of charge tomorrow for you also.

Seriously what exactly do you feel has been inaccurate in the information I have shared? If you would like I would be happy to share screen grabs with everyone of our communication so far? Nothing I have said at all has been inaccurate and I find it utterly ridiculous that you would try to suggest otherwise!

As explained at the time of posting I had only received the one message from yourself so there was absolutely no way I could have predicted you would then send multiple messages. At the end of the day I ordered a 6'3" rug and received a rug that is 205cm which is 6.72ft. There is no need to put it on my horse as I can see it is far too big. I don't know why you expect to be applauded for booking a collection free of charge tomorrow when the item I received is not what I ordered. If you are aware that there is no such thing as a 6'3" Harry's Horse rug why on earth are you advertising one on your website?

You are an absolute joke. This has quite possibly been the worst customer service experience I have ever received. Usually if a company makes a mistake they apologise and do whatever possible to leave the customer with a positive experience. Not make constant excuses and accuse the customer of lying on a public forum when you yourself have tripped yourself up with lies multiple times throughout this thread.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
Seriously what exactly do you feel has been inaccurate in the information I have shared? If you would like I would be happy to share screen grabs with everyone of our communication so far? Nothing I have said at all has been inaccurate and I find it utterly ridiculous that you would try to suggest otherwise!

As explained at the time of posting I had only received the one message from yourself so there was absolutely no way I could have predicted you would then send multiple messages. At the end of the day I ordered a 6'3" rug and received a rug that is 205cm which is 6.72ft. There is no need to put it on my horse as I can see it is far too big. I don't know why you expect to be applauded for booking a collection free of charge tomorrow when the item I received is not what I ordered. If you are aware that there is no such thing as a 6'3" Harry's Horse rug why on earth are you advertising one on your website?

You are an absolute joke. This has quite possibly been the worst customer service experience I have ever received. Usually if a company makes a mistake they apologise and do whatever possible to leave the customer with a positive experience. Not make constant excuses and accuse the customer of lying on a public forum when you yourself have tripped yourself up with lies multiple times throughout this thread.

Again, I have explained the reasons why FestiveFuzz. I haven't lied. I won't be rising to any further attacks against us. The rug would have fit. Its the guidelines HH give us. If you want a rug two sizes to small, I could have sent the smaller one to you. I have not made personal remarks about you at all. To say 'You are a Joke' is a little harsh. Its a European Rug, not a UK Rug.

Its okay, I have done all I can and will not continue to attempt to explain myself any further. I have arranged the collection of the rug and will refund you promptly. FestiveFuzz

I have offered a compensation payment, more than one apology, a promise we have measures in place in respect to customer service to ensure the same problems don't happen again. Kept in constant contact with you since you raised your issue. Offered a 20% discount as a posed to 10%.

As a gesture goodwill, keep the rug and we will refund you in full, I will cancel the returns label we sent you. If there is anything further you would like us to do in respect of the appalling service you have encountered please don't hesitate to let us know and I will see if we can adhere to the request.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
ok, I have followed most but not all of the thread. Can someone please explain to me what valid excuse there can EVER be to issuing a false tracking number?

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Again, I have explained the reasons why FestiveFuzz. I haven't lied. I won't be rising to any further attacks against us. The rug would have fit. Its the guidelines HH give us. If you want a rug two sizes to small, I could have sent the smaller one to you. I have not made personal remarks about you at all. To say 'You are a Joke' is a little harsh. Its a European Rug, not a UK Rug.

Its okay, I have done all I can and will not continue to attempt to explain myself any further. I have arranged the collection of the rug and will refund you promptly. FestiveFuzz

I have offered a compensation payment, more than one apology, a promise we have measures in place in respect to customer service to ensure the same problems don't happen again. Kept in constant contact with you since you raised your issue. Offered a 20% discount as a posed to 10%.

As a gesture goodwill, keep the rug and we will refund you in full, I will cancel the returns label we sent you. If there is anything further you would like us to do in respect of the appalling service you have encountered please don't hesitate to let us know and I will see if we can adhere to the request.

I appreciate that you say the rug would fit but when I put it up against a rug I know fits my horse and there's an extra 5" showing it's safe to assume it's not going to fit my horse. I didn't see a benefit to me trying it on him and risking it getting dirty when I am positively certain it's not going to fit. You say it's an EU rug not a UK rug but either way 205cm does not translate to 6'3"...I am not saying this is your fault, but from a customer perspective when I order a 6'3" rug I would expect a 6'3" rug to arrive. Not once have I suggested that I want a rug two sizes too small, I just wanted the size I ordered. I have checked again on the website and there are no suggestions that the sizes are anything but accurate unless I'm missing something? - http://flairequestrian.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_73_132&product_id=749

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
As I say .. and will repeat the size down from the one you ordered would fit the same as a 6FT..
I cannot alter the way Harrys Horse make their rugs.

I am really upset and on the verge of tears at your posts. I did what HH guide me to do. They don't do increments the same as UK. I have never had a customer with a sizing problem previously.

I again reiterate as per my previous post.

"I have offered a compensation payment, more than one apology, a promise we have measures in place in respect to customer service to ensure the same problems don't happen again. Kept in constant contact with you since you raised your issue. Offered a 20% discount as a posed to 10%.

As a gesture goodwill, keep the rug and we will refund you in full, I will cancel the returns label we sent you. If there is anything further you would like us to do in respect of the appalling service you have encountered please don't hesitate to let us know and I will see if we can adhere to the request"

If there is anything further I can do please do let me know. I am offering you the rug free. I am now exhausted of options.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
As I say .. and will repeat the size down from the one you ordered would fit the same as a 6FT..
I cannot alter the way Harrys Horse make their rugs.

I did what HH guide me to do. They don't do increments the same as UK.

Ok as I said in my last post I am not asking you to alter the way Harrys Horse make their rugs nor am I holding you responsible for their sizing, just merely suggesting if they don't do increments the same as the UK then don't advertise them as UK increments on your website. Had your website shown the rug in EU increments I would never have ordered as it would have been clear neither size would fit. However Harrys Horse website does suggest they do the rug in a 195cm size which translates to 6'3" according to google which I imagine would have been the right size for my horse, but that's by the by now.

I appreciate your kind offer of the rug for free and will donate it to a local horse sanctuary who I am sure will be delighted to receive such a gift as we head into winter.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
IME if things are provided in continental sizes it is best to sell them on the basis of those sizes and just have a conversion chart.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
I will be glad to see an end to the entire fiasco. It has caused unbelievable stress and upset to me. I take all your ( not just you FrestiveFuzz) posts very personally. I wish an end to the this entire argument. That is a kind gesture to the Sanctuary.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
IME if things are provided in continental sizes it is best to sell them on the basis of those sizes and just have a conversion chart.

Thanks Ester. That's all I was suggesting. Of course I don't expect the seller to alter the way a brand makes their rugs but had the sizing been clearer it would have been obvious that it wouldn't fit H.

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
In respect of your comments, we will liase with the supplier and ask them to prepare a relative sizing chart for UK sizing, the rugs come up differently to the average so we had in the past despatched the rug to fit the size ordered. However, we will arrange for some sort of chart to be devised to make this clear. To date, this is the first sizing issue we have encountered. Now it has been raised we will seek to address it with the assistance of our supplier.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
In respect of your comments, we will liase with the supplier and ask them to prepare a relative sizing chart for UK sizing, the rugs come up differently to the average so we had in the past despatched the rug to fit the size ordered. However, we will arrange for some sort of chart to be devised to make this clear. To date, this is the first sizing issue we have encountered. Now it has been raised we will seek to address it with the assistance of our supplier.

Thanks, that would be great. It's not usually an issue when it's rugs that are widely available in the UK but when it's a brand such as Harrys Horse you're kinda left guessing. For example had you advertised the rugs in cms I'd have ordered the 195cm one as that appears to be the closest to a 6'3".

For the record, none of this has ever been personal and whilst it's great that you're taking the feedback on board I would hate for you to be personally upset by it. Sure it hasn't been the greatest service but I don't wish you any ill will. Anyway it's 10.30pm now...go grab a glass of wine or something. Thank you for my refund and I'll make sure the spare rug goes to good use.

Last edited:

Flair Equestrian

Visit site
As advised, we will address this and will work on some sort of additional sizing chart and guide.

I have found some of the posts quite hurtful as I do wish to rectify matters and attempt to ensure we improve in the future. We are all human behind these Laptops and sometimes it can feel extremely upsetting for the reader. I have taken your comments on board fully and will do whatever I can to prevent a similar experience for anyone else in the future. I appreciate your kind response and hope that there is no ill feeling remaining, and thank you.

Kindest wishes