Anyone remember the Equestriad computer game? There's a surprise!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Oh my I've downloaded it! I have android it says mine is "in development" is it the same for the iPhone it mentions just iPhone in the article. Ooh just remembered I have an ipad may have to use that!

I spent hours playing equestriad on the PlayStation I loved how the Badminton course was the same as the 99 Badminton xc course so I could "ride round" it. Also you had lots of the famous riders and their horses

Also had riding star "this is a class horse" goes the commentary just as it ploughs through the jump! You then got that really is an error on the part of the rider as its a class horse. Loved the cheat code that let you gallop the whole xc course without needing to slow as it ran out of stamina same for equestriad. Liked how on equestriad the jumps were good size too.

HashRouge

Visit site
Oh I used to love this!

Does anyone one remember the one where you had challenges to do? It was a horsey one but there was more of a "plot". Wish I could remember more about it!

chaps89

Visit site
Oh I used to love this!

Does anyone one remember the one where you had challenges to do? It was a horsey one but there was more of a "plot". Wish I could remember more about it!

Was it willowbrook stables, search for the golden horseshoe? I could never really get it to work :(

I bought a ps1 specifically so I could play equestriad! I loved that game. Sadly I allowed my old flatmate to take the ps1 apart for art purposes.
I remember the riding star 'class horse' commentary too ?
I do hope they bring the game out on android.
I have 1 week left with a company iPhone, I wonder if it will work on there ?

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
Was it willowbrook stables, search for the golden horseshoe? I could never really get it to work :(

I bought a ps1 specifically so I could play equestriad! I loved that game. Sadly I allowed my old flatmate to take the ps1 apart for art purposes.
It is on Android! I know it only mentions I phone but I've downloaded it on my Samsung. Not sure whether it's different to the apple version.

chaps89

Visit site
That's odd. I checked the Google play store and I can't find it :( (I have an older fairly basic samsung, but I wouldn't have thought that affects whether the app exists or not?!)

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I've got it on android, I think its the Beta version from the description?

I'm really struggling with the XC I keep trying to jump too early. Now waiting for energy to recharge I've just done training and did a bit better.

How do you do the dressage just keep the pace in the correct box? I'm doing best at SJ.

You can eventually buy Michael Jung and Sam!

HashRouge

Visit site
That's odd. I checked the Google play store and I can't find it :( (I have an older fairly basic samsung, but I wouldn't have thought that affects whether the app exists or not?!)
It might do - I could never find Microsoft Authenticator on my old Samsung, but as soon as I got a new phone it was there.

HashRouge

Visit site

Google suggests it was Pippa Funnell:, Take the Reins

albeg

Visit site

Never worked properly for me either ?

Yes ?. Is it really sad that I actually remember what that code is ?

Nope, I remember them as well. ?

Did you figure out the places you could jump outside the barriers on the xc? I used to go adventuring ??

Uliy

Visit site
I am so thrilled to have found this! Downloaded it and it’s bringing back so many memories, however without the added mini game (glitch ?) of having to press enter at the exact time the computer highlighted the correct option because it wasn’t quite compatible!

My absolute favourite game was Pippa Funnell: Stud Farm Inheritance. I will forever remember the anger that the quad bike chasing challenge used to cause me!! I’ll have to dig out one of the ancient laptops and give it a go.

Last edited:

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I'm addicted to this starting to get the hang of it though its frustrating its based on speed rather than faults.

Also frustrating is waiting for the horses energy to recharge so you can enter another event, id like to do more so I can get the controls

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
I'm addicted to this starting to get the hang of it though its frustrating its based on speed rather than faults.

Also frustrating is waiting for the horses energy to recharge so you can enter another event, id like to do more so I can get the controls

You can just enter and watch a 15 second advert to get enough energy for the horse to event ;)

Courbette

Visit site
OMG!!!

I always chose Vaughn Jeffries and Bounce for some reason.

Me too as aside from liking the real life version my favorite riding school horse was called Bounce. Also Star Appeal and Supreme Rock.

Got about 8 hours of uni work to complete and then this is getting downloaded :)