Anyone want a thread for the Olympic dressage live?

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
I saw this posted in the GBPRE group (not trying to be a creeper ?) and it really is an excellent article, IMO. I enjoyed reading it.
Hahaha, then you will have seen me teaching my youngster to drink from a cup ?.

There has been some rumblings now in Spain about why they haven't done the same thing and how the team is all foreign bred horses. Especially as for the world breeding champs they only send PREs. Be interesting to see if they can do the same as the Lusos by keeping the type and increasing the performance.

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
Hahaha, then you will have seen me teaching my youngster to drink from a cup ?.

There has been some rumblings now in Spain about why they haven't done the same thing and how the team is all foreign bred horses. Especially as for the world breeding champs they only send PREs. Be interesting to see if they can do the same as the Lusos by keeping the type and increasing the performance.

I missed the cup, I am going to go look now ?

I actually thought about this with Spain too. I was a bit disappointed to see that with the Spanish team.

Edit: found the drinking out of a cup video ??

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
I missed the cup, I am going to go look now ?

I actually thought about this with Spain too. I was a bit disappointed to see that with the Spanish team.

Edit: found the drinking out of a cup video ??
It was disappointing, they definitely have the talent, oh well!

That filly makes me laugh everyday, she is such a character!

Good luck for the British and Portuguese teams today!

Branna

Visit site
Can I watch it online anywhere on my iPad? I’ve got discovery plus on the tv but I’ve got dogs in in a minute so I’ll be in the salon when Carl is in.

Will watch for 20 minutes now though

I'm watching on the discovery plus app on my phone whilst at work! Just download and log in :)

TheMule

Visit site
I really like the luso but my overall impression is that that’s a bit what happens when you try to ride them like a warmblood and the quality of their strengths gets a bit diminished

j1ffy

Visit site
I've just tuned in on one laptop while working on the other ;)

Does anyone have the results in %age format? The official site is only showing points.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I've just tuned in on one laptop while working on the other ;)

Does anyone have the results in %age format? The official site is only showing points.
not managed to find it yet, and the FEI page has gone a bit screwy with the "previous competitor" being totally wrong!

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
BBC feed is very tedious; despite being titled ‘dressage’ so far there’s been tennis - talking heads - taekwondo -talking heads and now protracted talking heads about rugby!

I can kind of sympathise with only being able to show two live sports at a time, but why then clog up the stream with pundits rather than showing what’s actually happening live!

Parrotperson

Visit site
Apparently they aren't planning to move any dressage tests if that storm comes along. They've rearranged ged two days of rowing but the horses just gotta put upon with it ??

Parrotperson

Visit site
BBC feed is very tedious; despite being titled ‘dressage’ so far there’s been tennis - talking heads - taekwondo -talking heads and now protracted talking heads about rugby!

I can kind of sympathise with only being able to show two live sports at a time, but why then clog up the stream with pundits rather than showing what’s actually happening live!

Absolutely or showing the same sports on BBc 1 and the red button. Maybe again they have no choice but it is odd.

m1stify

Visit site
Enjoying my Wfh today! On The sofa with laptop working & laptop casting the dressage to my tv! Definitely would have had to take a day off if I was in the office ?