As it looks like he's staying

Goldenstar

Visit site
They do have great brains steady and clever , carriage bred so they have that steadiness .
They remind of Oldenburgs in their temperaments .

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I've just had a little nosey at the studs Facebook- he's actually only been backed about a year so it's no surprise he's like a 4 year old. He's a bit stalliony with other horses (he's gelded I checked) so I wonder if he might have been used for a but.

Not sure which page you had a nosey around on, but according to Tresaison's old stud page, Lupina von Kreidefels had a leopard colt by Legrande 2014, which was sold to Legrande's owner as a foal, to be produced for dressage.

Anyhow, not sure it will work, but I tried copying the picture of Lupina von Kreidefels from Tresaison's old stud page, if it might interest anyone:

lupi_standing_at_grading_sep_08.jpg

(From this page https://tresaison.webs.com/Broodmares.htm)

Roxylola

Visit site
Not sure which page you had a nosey around on, but according to Tresaison's old stud page, Lupina von Kreidefels had a leopard colt by Legrande 2014, which was sold to Legrande's owner as a foal, to be produced for dressage.

Anyhow, not sure it will work, but I tried copying the picture of Lupina von Kreidefels from Tresaison's old stud page, if it might interest anyone:

lupi_standing_at_grading_sep_08.jpg

(From this page https://tresaison.webs.com/Broodmares.htm)
Hes her 2014 colt so presumably that was him.
I love that hho know more about him than I do already

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
They do have great brains steady and clever , carriage bred so they have that steadiness .
They remind of Oldenburgs in their temperaments .

Over here in Sweden, Knabstrupper used to be known for often being used as circus horses, and being nice, intelligent riding horses. At least up until they became most known for being Pippi Longstocking's horse Lilla Gubben (Little Old Man).

Roxylola

Visit site
Congratulations! He looks lovely. Will you event him?
You seem like a really lovely person, Roxylola (from the other side of the world lol) so I'm not surprised someone has given you an amazing horse, I'm looking forward to following your journey ?
Please stop, I'll honestly cry soon. I'm really kind of shocked - I mean I knew he was nice but heck he's pretty special!
I'll see what he's good at and what he likes basically. I'll certainly give eventing a crack I think

Roxylola

Visit site
Well, you all said you wanted to see more of him
He makes me laugh so much how he eats, he's dead slow and takes his time chewing but then attacks it like he's starved ?
And a bit of polework last night- excuse the rubbish video, he was actually pretty fab til his mind blew when I tried to ride one handed amd film properly
https://youtube.com/shorts/pziq2lMJ4ZM?feature=share
He's a funny little horse, worries easily but always willing to try.

Roxylola

Visit site
Little update for anyone interested. We are in our 10th week now. He's much fitter and stronger already with corresponding improvements in his way of going. The canter transition is getting better and better.
Hes seen all sorts of traffic and behaved very well, he still doesn't love roads changing colour and is dubious about puddles.
He's had some outings, twice round somerford farm ride, and once run some permissive hacking that I subscribe to so lots of opportunities to be ridiculous and he's been level headed throughout.
He canters in front behind or upsides, he doesn't bother a scrap about being left behind and comes nicely back when asked.
We've got a minor issue that having been out and had a good time he's a bit disinclined to come home - nothing naughty, just plants ? so I'm going to get working on that over the next few weeks Screenshot_20220307-093643_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220307-093655_Gallery.jpg

Birker2020

Visit site
Little update for anyone interested. We are in our 10th week now. He's much fitter and stronger already with corresponding improvements in his way of going. The canter transition is getting better and better.
Hes seen all sorts of traffic and behaved very well, he still doesn't love roads changing colour and is dubious about puddles.
He's had some outings, twice round somerford farm ride, and once run some permissive hacking that I subscribe to so lots of opportunities to be ridiculous and he's been level headed throughout.
He canters in front behind or upsides, he doesn't bother a scrap about being left behind and comes nicely back when asked.
We've got a minor issue that having been out and had a good time he's a bit disinclined to come home - nothing naughty, just plants ? so I'm going to get working on that over the next few weeks View attachment 88683View attachment 88684
Aw he's lovely, I love his markings, God help you washing the mud out of that tail!!;)

Cragrat

Visit site
You have transformed him - he looks a different horse! (muscle wise - couldn't mistake the markings!)

eta - how official is it now - you are adding a lot of value...........