*as yet unnamed*

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Am I right in saying Woolfie was the puppy who was blind and possibly also deaf and died very young?
I have to say I am surprised anyone would want to 'buy into' those genetics again - something went very wrong to produce that pup even though she was loved and I would be very unimpressed with a breeder breeding from a direct relation.
Sorry - not what hyou want to hear but are you really prepared to deal with any so far unknown genetic complications from what is clearly not a strong line?

Very not right in your assumption ST, I know JBs Woolfie wasn't as you describe whatsoever! Why the hell didn't you look at her previous posts before setting your obviously underworked brain in typing such crap! :mad3: How upsetting for JB to read!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Am I right in saying Woolfie was the puppy who was blind and possibly also deaf and died very young?
I have to say I am surprised anyone would want to 'buy into' those genetics again - something went very wrong to produce that pup even though she was loved and I would be very unimpressed with a breeder breeding from a direct relation.
Sorry - not what hyou want to hear but are you really prepared to deal with any so far unknown genetic complications from what is clearly not a strong line?

Oh yes you're absolutely correct and I'm a total idiot :rolleyes3: no, in fact the only idiot here is you for spouting off without checking the facts.

No, my dog wasn't blind and she wasn't deaf. She was a healthy happy puppy who contracted meningitis. There was nothing genetic about it whatsoever, there was also nothing environmental. It was just very unlucky.

Clodagh

Visit site
SusieT nearly always types *******s but that is exceptional! I always wonder about people who go back and look at past posts to muck rake, especially when they only pick the bits out to suit their argument.

Chiffy

Visit site
SusieT your post made me so angry but wanting to cry for JB. How COULD you be so cruel without checking the facts?!
It was quite heartbreaking to lose that pup through no fault of anyone’s.
We are now celebrating the best possible outcome in the circumstances.

Moobli

Visit site
SusieT your post made me so angry but wanting to cry for JB. How COULD you be so cruel without checking the facts?!
It was quite heartbreaking to lose that pup through no fault of anyone’s.
We are now celebrating the best possible outcome in the circumstances.

Couldn't agree more. I am disgusted at SusieT's post. How unbelievably insensitive, cruel and NON FACTUAL!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
If you aren't sure if you are right in thinking this forums search function usually works sufficiently well to find out without jumping straight on in.. :rolleyes3:.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
WTAF, SusieT?! I know your experience and qualifications have been queried before, without answers, but this is beyond the pale. Just what were you thinking?”

Moobli

Visit site
Any new photos of your pup JB? I am quite glad there is no blue merle dog in the litter as I am quite tempted by a blue merle for my next working dog.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Any new photos of your pup JB? I am quite glad there is no blue merle dog in the litter as I am quite tempted by a blue merle for my next working dog.

There is the blue & white bitch, but I think she may be taken already! I'll put a photo of her in just for you :D

Eyes are just opening:

30709630_10156027452866223_1059646613212889088_o_zpsn8vwqbmy.jpg

30706165_10156027452846223_5768121643800985600_o_zpsfuz12rev.jpg

Moobli

Visit site
Gorgeous! I bet time is dragging! Are you coming all the way up to meet her beforehand or just when you pick her up?

Blue and white bitch pup is lovely but we won't be having any more bitches :)

{97702}

Visit site
I always think new born and very baby puppies are almost more cute than when they get to 8 weeks old - which is surely the optimum age :D I am sure Juniper (love that name!) will bring you a lot of pleasure and fun JennBags, I am very very pleased for you both :)

I was also wracking my brains to think who the breeder could be but I am stoopid and I have no idea :D

Clodagh

Visit site
Lévrier;13758562 said:
I was also wracking my brains to think who the breeder could be but I am stoopid and I have no idea :D

Glad I am not alone.
I think they look like mole rats at this age! Sorry. :)

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Glad I am not alone.
I think they look like mole rats at this age! Sorry. :)

Oh but super cute little moles :D

Sorry, not being obtuse but I was asked not to mention names so I won't. I don't think she's particularly known on here as a breeder so unless you know who bred Woolfie then you wouldn't be able to guess.

{97702}

Visit site
To be honest the only thing that made me wonder was because it’s been made a big secret :D They are gorgeous healthy looking puppies, that’s all that matters - I bet you can’t wait to pick her up :)

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Thanks TheresaW, not many people seem to like Juniper but Juno has gone down well, so I think Juniper for posh and Juno for everyday. A picture of her just opening her eyes, apparently they're just getting up and walking around so the fun starts here!

received_10156039514511223_zpsofstxoco.jpeg

Clodagh

Visit site
I like Juniper, although I can't see you shouting it in the park! I have to admit that no dog I have ever named has ended up being called by that name. Our dogs evolve multiple nicknames and seem to answer to them all. Real name means 'do it now!'.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Thanks all, the excitement is definitely building, 5 weeks and 5 days to go. Elle expect I'll be calling her a little nipper at first haha :D
It's amazing how quickly they develop, I've never followed a puppy's progress before, but already her face and colour are changing, I think she's going to be a stunner.