Badminton 2023 thread

Scoti1420

Visit site
I know it's not great for the statistics of the day, or the fact that the track is possibly asking too much of todays horses but it has been good to see a good number of riders make the decision to retire on course before things get too bad for them out on course.

Also absolutely loving WFP today, and this interview and the clips of the family!!

dominobrown

Visit site
This is slow to update with retires and eliminations so could also be behind with withdrawals.

Surely Thomas is a good horse for this course (if he's match
I know it's not great for the statistics of the day, or the fact that the track is possibly asking too much of todays horses but it has been good to see a good number of riders make the decision to retire on course before things get too bad for them out on course.

Also absolutely loving WFP today, and this interview and the clips of the family!!
I don’t think it’s the course but I think the old fashioned or blood types cope better than the warmbloods.
I wonder is a 5* horse is a different animal from a 2,3,4* horse. Dressage isn’t going to win it today but something that fit with a bit of grit.
Orange and lemon don’t why I have quoted you here!!!