Badminton 2023 thread

poacher82

Visit site
I've had to suddenly switch to BBC2 but we have a licence. That's pants for those who don't.
I didn't read anywhere it was going to do this... I don't have a license because I don't need one, and didn't realise buying Badminton TV wouldn't show me live top 10. A bit like buying a gig ticket and being told you can't stay for the encore!

teapot

Visit site
I didn't read anywhere it was going to do this... I don't have a license because I don't need one, and didn't realise buying Badminton TV wouldn't show me live top 10. A bit like buying a gig ticket and being told you can't stay for the encore!

It's on the Badminton/Badminton TV website, which I then did post on somewhere on this thread as well

fidleyspromise

Visit site
it's fristrating. I was going to register but realised my fiance has a BBC account so I jumped on his but poor that they didn't make this clear you couldn't watch last 10 live on BTV

fetlock

Visit site

Strictly speaking you do. Watching anything live (including Badminton livestream) requires a licence

billylula

Visit site
It's always done this.

rosiesowner

Visit site
Shame for Tim at the spillers fence.

Sort of off topic. I wonder how much it costs to sponsor a show jump at badminton/burghley (as in the ones with brands on such as the spillers fence)