Badminton 2023 thread

teapot

Visit site
Alrightie, seeing as my 2017(!) one was resurrected and confused some of us, thought I'd do a new one!

Friday dressage starts at 9am
Saturday dressage 8am to 10.20am, then 1pm to 3.45pm thanks to Chazzer's 🫅 party
Sunday xc 11.30am onwards
Monday: trot up at 8.30am; first sj is at 11am; top 20 start 2.55pm

Start times can be found here: https://www.badminton-horse.co.uk/dressage-start-lists-2023/
Dressage results will be here: https://www.badminton-horse.co.uk/dressage-results-2023/
XC course is here: https://www.badminton-horse.co.uk/2023-cross-country-course/
Viewing options are Badminton TV, your mate's log in, or a trip down the M4...

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Thank you. The old timings were really confusing me!!
Can’t wait. I’ll be glued to the telly on Sunday and Monday.

teapot

Visit site
Well, that’s my weekend buggered!

Have you not got a handy friend with a log in, if you don't want to spend the cash? Or is it a rural internet issue? :(

(Sorry, deleted my pic, was a poor attempt at some humour as I see that question asked so much on fb!)

Jeni the dragon

Visit site
Ooh, thanks for this! I'm off so hoping to watch a reasonable amount, though driving south on Monday which won't be that helpful!

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
How do people think its going to go this year, considering it looks like its going to be a very wet one!!
I was there yesterday and was expecting the ground to feel soggy and wet but it really didn’t. Felt perfect tbh. I watched my friend go round xc near the end and the ground still looked good Tbf. I know the weather is supposed to be rubbish over the next few days so might all change but it was definitely better than I expected yesterday!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
Just trying to watch the dressage, the box is there so I’ve clicked on it and nothing, just like the trot up yesterday. I’m not finding it easy this time and am going to complain if they don’t pull their socks up.. I could get the trot up on my I phone yesterday so will try that for the dressage but would like to stream on my tv if I can get the laptop to work ☹️☹️☹️

BallyJ

Visit site
Just trying to watch the dressage, the box is there so I’ve clicked on it and nothing, just like the trot up yesterday. I’m not finding it easy this time and am going to complain if they don’t pull their socks up.. I could get the trot up on my I phone yesterday so will try that for the dressage but would like to stream on my tv if I can get the laptop to work ☹️☹️☹️
Mines working! Have you clicked play in the corner? Took me longer than i'm willing to admit to spot it!

Squeak

Visit site
Is the XC on Sunday this year? Ooh, I might get Badminton TV and watch it this year then. If I get it, can I share my log in details with someone else, or can only one person log in per account at one time?
Happy to share my log in with someone if that can be done.

I think you can have up to three devices on one account. I don't know if you could watch on all three at the same time though.