Badminton XC Thread :)

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
well MJ has two fences in hand and barring sam being lame I think that pretty much hands him the trophy!

A rider at Bramham was in second or third place with couple of fences in hand. At the second to last fence the horse did a massive dirty stop and the rider came off, along with the bridle. So you never know! Although I did say to my friend on Weds at the trot up that when they presented the grassroots trophies after the 4* trot up they may as well give Mj the 4* trophy too.

spacefaer

Visit site
Mary King had 7 sj down when in the lead at Badminton

Given that MJ show jumps at 1.50-1.60m as well as eventing to 4*, and riding at Grand Prix on the flat..... it may well be a formality though!

ecb89

Visit site
Mary King had 7 sj down when in the lead at Badminton

Given that MJ show jumps at 1.50-1.60m as well as eventing to 4*, and riding at Grand Prix on the flat..... it may well be a formality though!

He's so greedy. Needs to learn how to share :D

SusieT

Visit site
yes anyone else I'd be hanging on to my prediction - but not MJ! he is so predictable -I'll eat my hat if he needs both pole!

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
Beanie Sturgis and Lebowski just finished, I think the commentators said 7 seconds inside the time. Paul Tapner lost a stirrup at the water but made it through OK.

Lammy

Visit site
This French rider...Helen something doesn't look very comfortable/positive going round

SusieT

Visit site
just a bit sulky, didn't even look at his horse just climbed back on - when if he had sat up he might have stayed on...

Mad_Cow347

Visit site
I've been out riding so missed quite a lot. Gutted for Emily King!

I love Tina Cook & Harry Meade's commentating. Harry is so very posh!

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
Loving Harry Meade as a commentator, but it does make me feel old that I can remember his dad winning double Olympic gold...