Badminton XC Thread :)

BBP

Visit site
To be fair, Tim is a nice guy and a great rider, he'll have been a bit cross at himself coming off but that horse will get a big pat and he'll be kicking himself. Buck Davidson made me cringe the whole way round, flopping about and sitting on the cantle for half of it. Looks in no way fit enough himself to he helping his horse out.

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
To be fair, Tim is a nice guy and a great rider, he'll have been a bit cross at himself coming off but that horse will get a big pat and he'll be kicking himself. Buck Davidson made me cringe the whole way round, flopping about and sitting on the cantle for half of it. Looks in no way fit enough himself to he helping his horse out.

Mum kept saying he looked like a sack of spuds and should just give up before he tumbles off sideways 😝

Felt sorry for the horse

spacefaer

Visit site
Thought the commentators were being very (tactfully)rude about Buck - Tina saying she didn't think he was fit enough. He looked pretty chunky and loose in the saddle for someone of his experience.

Kadastorm

Visit site
Gutted for Emily - never seen her ride before but was seriously impressed at her. Will look forward to seeing her next year.

was hoping Lucy wouldn't try and jump VV but glad to see them both up.

Buck - horrific to watch and glad he finally pulled up!

Gemma Tatterstall - brilliant, what a great horse.

Hope Jeanette gets round too!

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
Horrific looking fall - was that Jeanette Breakwell? Same fence as Emily King fell at, looked like horse landed on her leg.

only_me

Visit site
Fact that horse fell on her, she wasn't moving and horse couldn't get up - really, really, really hope both are ok :(

Ets. No update yet, & Louise hasn't been held on course yet

atropa

Visit site
The lack of commentry on her is worrying me..didn't like the way she was lying on the ground :( Hope she's okay