Badminton XC!

Wishfilly

Visit site
The pressure he must feel will be immense, I feel for him. At least they both walked away and there's always another day.

I hope most of his owners are supportive and just glad he and the horse are ok. I agree he must put himself under a lot of pressure.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I hope most of his owners are supportive and just glad he and the horse are ok. I agree he must put himself under a lot of pressure.

At least on the FB page for the crowdfunding it's def very supportive and everyone just delighted that they both walked away :) and yeah fab result at Belton recently, I'm sure he has lots of good support :)

sasquatch

Visit site
Jonelle was lucky to stay on, be interesting to see if she can make the time up later.

Hunstmans now seems to be riding a bit better too.

JFTDWS

Visit site
At least on the FB page for the crowdfunding it's def very supportive and everyone just delighted that they both walked away :) and yeah fab result at Belton recently, I'm sure he has lots of good support :)

Delighted to hear it, though I expected nothing less!

Wishfilly

Visit site

That's good :) I hope it works as a model for him as it could help other partnerships in the future.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
He was bought via crowd funding donations. He is owned by jonty.

Yes. everyone jokes about having 6000 owners but that's def the case :) It's nice to feel like you have a bit of an extra connection though, as a mere bystander and they've been really great on FB, loved jonty's little videos leading up to Badminton. i know it was controversial but I think they've handled it well.