Badminton XC!

sasquatch

Visit site
Yes. everyone jokes about having 6000 owners but that's def the case :) It's nice to feel like you have a bit of an extra connection though, as a mere bystander and they've been really great on FB, loved jonty's little videos leading up to Badminton. i know it was controversial but I think they've handled it well.

as much as it was controversial, I also don't see how it's any worse than the race horse owners who advertise for people to buy into syndicates or buy a leg of a racehorse.

only_me

Visit site
I take back what i said about piggy french - shes just had a fall- into the lake - she didnt count the strides before jumping into the water

Nothing like a bit of judgmental critism...!

Unlucky, not a mistake. Horse took off then hesitated slightly. Was a perfectly ok distance from Fence to take off from imo.

sasquatch

Visit site
oooh Jonelle, if she hadn't had that mistake earlier and had to go the long route she'd have got inside the time!

very impressive.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Maybe the horse didn't count the strides. Shame on her, not giving him an abacus in his stable, and sending him out to walk the course himself.

only_me

Visit site
Maybe the horse didn't count the strides. Shame on her, not giving him an abacus in his stable, and sending him out to walk the course himself.

:D
Wonder how a horse would count a stride, 4 feet down or the slight pause in gait?