Badminton XC!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
there were very soft areas yesterday, they were spreading sand on some soggy patches so I think while it looks great from above, it's still quite holding.

Northern Hare

Visit site
Just had to pop out for a few mins and missed what happened to Claire and Europrince - she was having a great round but it sounds like she didn’t finish - can you tell me what happened please? I hope horse and rider ok

milliepops

Visit site
The whole course is riding well really isn't it - plenty of hairy moments but I think Eric Winter has been a good choice for the course designer, who was the course designed by a few years ago when the horses just didn't seem to get it?

only_me

Visit site
That was lucky!! Glad it wasn’t an open corner :p

Aww well done alan nolan! Lovely reaction ta the finish “You’re such a dude” :D

rosiesowner

Visit site
The whole course is riding well really isn't it - plenty of hairy moments but I think Eric Winter has been a good choice for the course designer, who was the course designed by a few years ago when the horses just didn't seem to get it?

Was it someone guissepe? I can’t spell or remember a first name??

milliepops

Visit site
I think some of the angles are quite challenging, they don't really show on the screen, but it's less trappy than some years I think.

milliepops

Visit site
Nice through the hollow. That's a fence that you can't appreciate the angles on the TV really, it's all over the shop.