Badminton XC!

Northern Hare

Visit site
I don’t think we’ve seen Denis Mesples and OREGON DE LA VIGNE - according to the start list he was to start between Tim Price and Lydia Hannon.

only_me

Visit site
I'm a few minutes behind - this is a dangerous thread to lurk in! What's happening :eek3:

In general the course is riding well, but its very holding & some horses not travelling at all. Louise potts was doing a lot of swimming in the saddle with no response so she very wisely retired.
Of course then you have horses who are just bouncy and enthusiastic and launching themselves, like clare abbots (fell at the bullfinch, horse misread fence) and michael jung were sam just went into turbo mode :p

Experienced equestri

Visit site
Hi

Im watching it as well Did anyone know that the legendary showjumpin commentator Mike Tucker died 6 weeks ago?-I just learned that when I watched the beginning of the trials this morning -I had no idea

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Hi

Im watching it as well Did anyone know that the legendary showjumpin commentator Mike Tucker died 6 weeks ago?-I just learned that when I watched the beginning of the trials this morning -I had no idea

yes it was covered in the press quite heavily and there were threads on here :(

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
anyone seen anything about Denis Mesples? Nothing on the live results either way :confused3: