Badminton XC!

Wishfilly

Visit site
Hi all, hope it's ok if I join in! It's the first year in a while I haven't been working on a Saturday, so enjoying watching Badminton live!

Some great rounds so far but I'm definitely hoping for Ollie to get the grand slam!

JFTDWS

Visit site
I'm seriously impressed by anyone who can sleep on demand

I can't sleep at night when I'm not about to ride around a terrifying course for potentially rather a lot of money... If he can pop off for a sleep in between high octane rides, with this level of pressure, I suspect he's not really human!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I can't sleep at night when I'm not about to ride around a terrifying course for potentially rather a lot of money... If he can pop off for a sleep in between high octane rides, with this level of pressure, I suspect he's not really human!

You could be onto something there... I'm the same, if I wake up then it takes me ages to drop off again even when the most exciting thing I have to look forward to is a trip to the supermarket :eek:

sasquatch

Visit site
Odd that they're updating results after the French horse was meant to have run.

I wonder have they withdrawn and it's not been updated?

Eventing Nation seems to have a good twitter stream, and no mention of them starting/finishing there. Odd.

Wishfilly

Visit site
I sort of can't believe Ollie's actually sleeping, but I'd hide away for a few hours in his position too!

Poor Dani!

JFTDWS

Visit site
You could be onto something there... I'm the same, if I wake up then it takes me ages to drop off again even when the most exciting thing I have to look forward to is a trip to the supermarket :eek:

I find it hard not to get trapped repeatedly visualising every moment of what I need to do in the supermarket - don't forget the coffee / bread / etc! I can only imagine how much time I'd waste agonising over whether I knew how many strides / where to turn...

sasquatch

Visit site
I find it hard not to get trapped repeatedly visualising every moment of what I need to do in the supermarket - don't forget the coffee / bread / etc! I can only imagine how much time I'd waste agonising over whether I knew how many strides / where to turn...

I know someone who can nap on the side of the rugby pitch before she's due to go on as a sub, lol. Some people can just sleep anywhere.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I know someone who can nap on the side of the rugby pitch before she's due to go on as a sub, lol. Some people can just sleep anywhere.

Yeah I have no doubt OH could do the same. I'm the complete opposite but it's a good thing to be able to do, for sure!