Beeston

cappucino

Visit site
So whilst they all try to abdicate responsibility and deny owning horses, or charging each other for livery, transport etc.. I have just one question (for now)

What happened to the foal??:mad:

FionaM12

Visit site
They do - and jealousy....

Have you ever noticed that if you disagree with certain people on facebook they accuse you of one or all of the following:

1. You're a "hater" (whatever that is) :confused:

2. You're jealous of them :confused:

3. You spend all your time online and therefore don't have a life?

Number 3 is very odd, as clearly you're both online, so that would equally apply to them! :D:D

Sorry, a bit off topic. :eek::p

LaurenBay

Visit site
Whoever said anything negative on the FB page she reported, including me lol.

Ruth says she isn't in contact with Jackie anymore. But is sure making an effort to stick up for her, even though couple of months ago Ruth was calling her sister far worse then what has been said now.

horseydebbie

Visit site
I wonder what she thinks she is rescuing them from. As far as I know Red Lion Abbatoir (Turners) is still closed. Even though they knew there was no meat man at Beeston she continued to buy them. They are bonkers, and just stopping genuine buyers giving them decent homes. She has bought several quite nice sorts. Hate to think what has happened to them.

luckyoldme

Visit site
Its incredibly sad for the horses involved.
Sad that the only way people can learn by this is for it to go horribly wrong for them.
Im sure someone or some persons will at some stage rescue the horses , or offer money to help. These people need to learn by their own mistakes its just so sad that there are horses having to pay for their stupidity.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Its incredibly sad for the horses involved.
Sad that the only way people can learn by this is for it to go horribly wrong for them.
Im sure someone or some persons will at some stage rescue the horses , or offer money to help. These people need to learn by their own mistakes its just so sad that there are horses having to pay for their stupidity.

Just had a scout on FB, there's a comment on the RSPCA page about them. It would seem the RSPCA are involved.

Let's hope to God they pull their fingers out.

rowan666

Visit site
Liver chestnut with a white blaze/stripe... Do they still have her? Ide still be intrested in her if they are selling, does anyone know what happened to her foal?

Visit site
iv been there when this awful woman has bought ponies and sold them for profit outside the ring out bidding private buyers! seen it with my own eyes she knows nothing about horses these ponies are suffering and would of been better if they had gone to slaughter because this is pure cruelty ignorance and neglect! the foal died in their care! disgusting woman she is!