Beeston

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Well the Home for Horses 'charity' seems to now be openly operating as a dealing site. And the faithfull Elms' family ousted. So much for loyalty, and blinkers.....

cappucino

Visit site
Well the Home for Horses 'charity' seems to now be openly operating as a dealing site. And the faithfull Elms' family ousted. So much for loyalty, and blinkers.....

I hope this means they have stopped begging for donations and paid everyone who donated to their 'charity' back in full!

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
We want to eradicate horse slaughter in the UK as it is an unnecessary evil and a poorly regulated industry.

Do they not know of the terrible situation in America since horse slaughter was banned, or are they just sticking their heads in the sand?

doriangrey

Visit site
I'm not on facebook, so I can't get access to their page - but let me get this right in my own head. They are a private company relying on donations to buy horses on the cheap that they then re-assess/rehabilitate and then find homes for them? Do they have the expertise, space, stabling? Who's paying for any veterinary treatment, feed, farrier. dentist etc? Do they gift (for want of a better word) the horses to their supposedly 'forever' home, or do they expect some sort of payment? Is that the gist of it? What happens to any 'rescues' they buy that aren't suitable for re-homing, or are they just buying horses and not rescuing at all?