Boggle- USA bound!

Widgeon

Visit site
Regarding the "not locking his knee" my horse occasionally does this when he's feeling very chilled and not really paying attention. It's a bit alarming, he just buckles and has to catch himself! There's nothing wrong with him though - so I wouldn't completely panic, it could have less worrying causes than a relapse.

Michen

Visit site
Regarding the "not locking his knee" my horse occasionally does this when he's feeling very chilled and not really paying attention. It's a bit alarming, he just buckles and has to catch himself! There's nothing wrong with him though - so I wouldn't completely panic, it could have less worrying causes than a relapse.

Thanks Widgeon that's kind! It was something he did a LOT in the early days of this then it stopped, so I was worried to see it back even a tiny bit. But it could be he's sore somewhere else or whatnot, and I certainly didn't see it today (I wonder if the snow actually improves his proprioception?)

tristars

Visit site
Thanks Widgeon that's kind! It was something he did a LOT in the early days of this then it stopped, so I was worried to see it back even a tiny bit. But it could be he's sore somewhere else or whatnot, and I certainly didn't see it today (I wonder if the snow actually improves his proprioception?)

whatevers going on HE seems to have confidence in his own body to gallop like that

EarsofaSnowman

Visit site
Another who supports trying a different therapist; it makes such a difference to find the right person.
Although I would also suggest having that first photo as your phone screen saver. I don't know Pepper but that photo puts a smile on my face and peace in my heart (a friend has a Spaniel so I've seen how bouncing Spaniel ears are good for the soul)

Michen

Visit site
Another who supports trying a different therapist; it makes such a difference to find the right person.
Although I would also suggest having that first photo as your phone screen saver. I don't know Pepper but that photo puts a smile on my face and peace in my heart (a friend has a Spaniel so I've seen how bouncing Spaniel ears are good for the soul)

I could NEVER replace Boggle as my screensaver 😳😳😳😳😳

Hehe. Maybe if he annoys me enough.

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
Would love a bit of snow for my 4 cockers, we have another storm here in Wales, had storm Ellen yesterday into early hours, then storm furgus rolls in and it’s 70 mph wind and horizontal rain again, but at least it’s blown all the leaves into a corner to pick up if it stops raining. Ever🤷‍♀️ my 4 say happy christmas to you

Attachments

• IMG_2993.jpeg
    IMG_2993.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 94

Blanche

Down the road,up the hill,second gate on the left
Visit site
Would love a bit of snow for my 4 cockers, we have another storm here in Wales, had storm Ellen yesterday into early hours, then storm furgus rolls in and it’s 70 mph wind and horizontal rain again, but at least it’s blown all the leaves into a corner to pick up if it stops raining. Ever🤷‍♀️ my 4 say happy christmas to you

How did you get them all to sit still and not pull funny faces? It looks like a painting.

Michen

Visit site
A thought has floated into my head this morning - is there such thing as acqua therapy/water treadmill in your world? Wondered if it might strengthen his leg muscles and tendons - or I might just be talking rubbish??;);)

Great idea! I did think about it but the nearest one is a 3 hour round trip. Even if I wanted to it’s just not feasible towing up and down the mountain with any regularity at this time of year. He could go to a rehab place at some point that has one though.
LOVE this!!

Michen

Visit site
Bog seemed great today and my friend was riding her Arab, I couldn’t resist just sitting on him for a second to see that view again. Walked for a couple of minutes and I couldn’t honestly feel anything different about it. However he’s still a whole heap of long reining and rehab before I’d think about properly riding him again, it’s still nice to just sit on him like that. My grin as he walks off from the mounting block! How I miss riding him.

It’s good to finish off the year like that before I leave Colorado for a month on Wednesday 😊

1A273A8E-1313-4DD9-8389-CE185965DFDB.jpegAC6E3BD0-CAEA-418B-AFAE-D08B84DCDC9D.jpegA5F4B8D4-699A-48D9-8B58-963BDF32F88D.jpeg

Sheep

Visit site
Bog seemed great today and my friend was riding her Arab, I couldn’t resist just sitting on him for a second to see that view again. Walked for a couple of minutes and I couldn’t honestly feel anything different about it. However he’s still a whole heap of long reining and rehab before I’d think about properly riding him again, it’s still nice to just sit on him like that. My grin as he walks off from the mounting block! How I miss riding him.

It’s good to finish off the year like that before I leave Colorado for a month on Wednesday 😊

View attachment 129854View attachment 129855View attachment 129856

This really put a smile on my face, no mean feat first thing on a Monday morning!!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

View attachment 129854View attachment 129855View attachment 129856

Nah nah! I told you so!! So pleased for you M 😁😁😁