Buddy has a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy's mummy

Visit site
Dropped Buddy off to his amazing new home with a lovely lady yesterday in Dorset near Bridport as a very very light hack for a nervous lady...have signed him over but have asked her to give me first refusal if ever she needs to rehome..
Happy me, happy buddy and happy new owner...

I have Farah back who needs building up but we will get there got some blue chip for her and linseed so be there in no time we hope. Farah is a 16yr old bay 16.2hh Hanoverian mare..beautiful and most importantly SOUND with no ailments.

kal40

Visit site
Good news. Bet you are relieved to find someone who will take care of him. My cob is called Buddy too so I watched your post with interest.

cptrayes

Visit site
Good news. Bet you are relieved to find someone who will take care of him. My cob is called Buddy too so I watched your post with interest.

Was it incorrect, then, that the person you bought Buddy from, sold as unfit to ride, was wanting him back when you did not want to keep him?

Is it true, as alleged on that thread, that you have 'rehomed' fifty horses or more since people on this forum have been counting?

Our am I mixing you up with another thread, in which case I apologise?

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Was it incorrect, then, that the person you bought Buddy from, sold as unfit to ride, was wanting him back when you did not want to keep him?

Is it true, as alleged on that thread, that you have 'rehomed' fifty horses or more since people on this forum have been counting?

No your right cpt.

buddy's mummy

Visit site

hold on a minute....I offered him back to his previous owners and they couldnt afford to keep him, he was sold to me as a hack & sold with his tack so if he was unfit to ride why was he sold with tack..me confused..and 50 horses?? I havent had 20 horses in my life let alone 50!!!

Noodles_3

Visit site
I'm confused is buddy the coloured one who shouldn't be ridden? I apologise if you are a different 'buddy's mummy' but there was a thread about all this not to long ago and the owner got found out to be a fraud type?!

cptrayes

Visit site
hold on a minute....I offered him back to his previous owners and they couldnt afford to keep him, he was sold to me as a hack & sold with his tack so if he was unfit to ride why was he sold with tack..me confused..and 50 horses?? I havent had 20 horses in my life let alone 50!!!

OK, I am at a complete loss to understand why HHO allowed this thread to stand after you complained to them about what allegations were made in it then. You did complain, presumably, about being accused of fraudulently taking horses free to a good home and selling them on?

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?645994-where-to-advertise-free-to-good-home

WelshD

Visit site
Even if you arent the person people think you are I find it a little bad form that you didnt have the time to look after Buddy but do have it to spare for a rideable horse

I hope Buddy did land on his feet, if your post is true it certainly seems like he did

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Hold on didn't you get rid of Buddy as you didn't have the time or finances for him? So how can you now afford Farah? Or is she affordable as she's sound?

Allegations aside you're a disgrace! Also not sure what you hoped to gain with this thread given how your last one went.

RunToEarth

Visit site
Even if you arent the person people think you are I find it a little bad form that you didnt have the time to look after Buddy but do have it to spare for a rideable horse

I hope Buddy did land on his feet, if your post is true it certainly seems like he did

Putting aside that I gather the OP is a complete scamster, I disagree with your views on horses.

If I had bought a horse, and then I couldn't ride it, I would not be keeping it for the long term. Granted, I would do right by it and have it PTS instead of passing the buck, but at the end of the day I have horses to ride and if I only had the finances to have one horse I would not be keeping one I couldn't ride, unless it was a horse I had for a long time and I owed it a forever home, which I don't think was the case is OPs alleged story.

WelshD

Visit site
Putting aside that I gather the OP is a complete scamster, I disagree with your views on horses.

If I had bought a horse, and then I couldn't ride it, I would not be keeping it for the long term. Granted, I would do right by it and have it PTS instead of passing the buck, but at the end of the day I have horses to ride and if I only had the finances to have one horse I would not be keeping one I couldn't ride, unless it was a horse I had for a long time and I owed it a forever home, which I don't think was the case is OPs alleged story.

I dont disagree however the reason for rehoming Buddy was 'total lack of time'

I would have been more respectful if the OP had actually put what you have very honestly said

Since Buddy did not need any extra attention regarding his on- off lameness (eg dressings, poultice etc) i hope my comments make more sense now

Keeping the average riding horse is surely more time consuming than a field ornament

rowan666

Visit site
Have i missed something? So OP is now being accussed of taking horses on loan and selling them for meat???!! IF this is true where is the proof?? That is a very serious allegation. And would she not have just sold buddy and the hanovarian for meat rather than looking to rehome?? Im lost i missed the comments deleted on the other post but i dont understand how anyone can be 100% sure who OP is?

Ladydragon

Visit site
It really would be pretty difficult to understand if after the 'free to good home thread', the horse popped up in a sales ad on FB for £250 last Friday and was described as a hack due to mild arthritis but sound............

EquestrianFairy

Visit site
Weird how you have rehomed him as a hack when he was sold to you in good faith as a companion only.

Whatever happens, the fact he is no longer in your care means he will have a happier life.
Shame Farah isn't that lucky.

EquestrianFairy

Visit site
Have i missed something? So OP is now being accussed of taking horses on loan and selling them for meat???!! IF this is true where is the proof?? That is a very serious allegation. And would she not have just sold buddy and the hanovarian for meat rather than looking to rehome?? Im lost i missed the comments deleted on the other post but i dont understand how anyone can be 100% sure who OP is?

Because she can still get money for them. She only sells for meat when they are totally worthless.
She's been charged a few times, but she keeps doing it, keeps getting away with it.

Patterdale

Visit site
Are you sure it's the same person?
I had a ban on the other thread for repeating what another poster had said along these lines but saying I didn't know if it was true. Which I thought was a bit harsh!

I'm just a bit surprised that fatty let the thread stay if there was no proof?

Disclaimer - I don't know though, and I'm not insinuating anything, just a musing! Got that, button pusher!?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.