Buddy has a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patterdale

Visit site
Hello Ted's Mum/Duke's Mum/Beau's Mum or whatever horse you happen to have's Mum. You were advertising Buddy on the Glos FB page under your name. To those who think that this OP is having a hard time, you are exactly the sort of person who gets taken in by her.

I saw her on fb too, thought there were rather a few too many similarities.

Patterdale

Visit site
On another thread on here OP is claiming that she bought buddy with no issues and he went lame 3 weeks later, as she was trying to claim on the insurance for it.

Disclaimer - it is all fact, from OPs own account, not accusation or speculation.

welshclaire

Visit site
I cannot believe that someone is saying she's done nothing wrong! Wow, as the Meerkat says simples!

She claims she has never had a horse on loan! What about Bobby, Woody & Peter and poor Bobby is still missing!

I don't care if I get blocked, banned or my profile deleted the facts speak for themselves. She is a liar, devious and down right cruel, nasty piece of works! I just feel sorry for the poor horses!!!

Ladyinred

Visit site
I cannot believe that someone is saying she's done nothing wrong! Wow, as the Meerkat says simples!

She claims she has never had a horse on loan! What about Bobby, Woody & Peter and poor Bobby is still missing!

I don't care if I get blocked, banned or my profile deleted the facts speak for themselves. She is a liar, devious and down right cruel, nasty piece of works! I just feel sorry for the poor horses!!!

What never fails to amaze me is that she comes on here telling several versions of the same story and seems to expect to be believed every time! She, herself, has plastered these stories all over social forums and also over FB.. there are allegedly people searching for horses that they loaned to her and she still expects sympathy?? The rest of the world isn't as thick as you seem to imagine OP, we are capable of remembering names, identities and descriptions/pictures of horses and then putting two and two together and making four.

You insult our intelligence by constantly coming back with these stories and expecting to be welcomed with open arms, tea, and sympathy.

rowan666

Visit site
If several loaned horses are being sold have the police been involved? That is very, very serious. I would be distraught if this happened to one i had loaned out in good faith. Loanee definatly would not still be walking!

IMO the people selling/giving away unsound horses to OP in first place are just as wrong as she is. IF (for button pushers sake) this is true.

buddy's mummy

Visit site
nobody who is spreading these accusations and lies and rumours - nobody actually knows me!!m its all hearsay and no facts are being disclosed.

AmiRobertson

Visit site

dunkley

Visit site
nobody who is spreading these accusations and lies and rumours - nobody actually knows me!!m its all hearsay and no facts are being disclosed.

So put all these 'accusers' right. Every one of us that has had horses can recount when we had them, who they were, and what happened to them ................. Come on then, BM, tell us about the wonderful horses you have had, and your memories of them - we all love to reminisce after all :) Tell us about the 'few' you have had signed over to you, and what happened to them. I have had horses and ponies for almost fifty years, and can tell you each and every one ......... come on, don't be shy :)

Last edited:

buddy's mummy

Visit site
So you don't have time for a horse with problems but you do have time for a ridden horse and a colt?
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?641275-D-amp-H-Foal-mix
This was only a few weeks ago. I don't understand you have made out that buddy was your only horse! But you would have two if you kept both!
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?646087-And-to-top-it-all-off
How many horses have you got!!! You need to get your stories straight!

Buddy was my only horse up until a few days ago. when I had a call from the ' buyers' of Farah and told me she was thin and did I want her back so jumped at the chance. the colt we decided against thankfully now. Buddy has found a lovely home with nice lady and I have Farah so everybody is happy.

and whether I have the time or not now it doesnt matter Farah is still looked after and happy she is warm, rugged, fed and has a nice stable now and is safe.

Buddy'sMum

Visit site
cos it wasnt the injury that was causing the lameness - its the athritis in hocks...also I didnt buy the colt after.

But you knew about the arthritis, or have you forgotten what you said in your post on 15/11/13:

"my horse really is bombproof....no issues hacking alone whatsoever, total armchair, but he is athritic and can only hack.."

??????????

zigzag

Visit site
Buddy was my only horse up until a few days ago. when I had a call from the ' buyers' of Farah and told me she was thin and did I want her back so jumped at the chance. the colt we decided against thankfully now. Buddy has found a lovely home with nice lady and I have Farah so everybody is happy.

and whether I have the time or not now it doesnt matter Farah is still looked after and happy she is warm, rugged, fed and has a nice stable now and is safe.

You are a liar, and a despicable human being, You have to remember the internet is a big place... and remember what lies you have told ( and numerous lies on this forum) as you don't that's how you get found out, you are all over Facebook on horse for loan/sale pages, warning people against you

buddy's mummy

Visit site
You are a liar, and a despicable human being, You have to remember the internet is a big place... and remember what lies you have told ( and numerous lies on this forum) as you don't that's how you get found out, you are all over Facebook on horse for loan/sale pages, warning people against you

please get facts right first where have all these people get there stories from? people like you and others who dont know the first thing about me and jusp on the bhandwagon.!!

the internet - facebook and on here are bl00dy dangerous...start off with a cut on finger end with a broken arm!! LOL

Last edited:

buddy's mummy

Visit site
But you knew about the arthritis, or have you forgotten what you said in your post on 15/11/13:

"my horse really is bombproof....no issues hacking alone whatsoever, total armchair, but he is athritic and can only hack.."

??????????

Yes Vet came in october, got vets invoice here to prove!! waiting for insurance to settle the claim.
there is no hiding the fact that he has athritis and an old injury...thats all been told to his lovely new owner.

NicoleeLouu

New User
Visit site
Might I add, I personally joined this as I had unfortunately bumped into the twisted antics of the person in question. My friend had part exchanged a horse, and money for a horse off the OP. Instead, we had received a horse that was actually on loan, and she sold on to us. He had a previous injury that meant he had to have limited work, and nothing too heavy because of a knee injury. And living in South Wales, I've known 1 too many people who have had issues. Yes, she gains profit from free horses promising upset owners a home for life and instead sells them on as suitable riding ponies/horses when in fact are to only be used as companions, or for meat if otherwise.

Absolute joke.

EDIT:

Once found out what had happened, we immediately retrieved the horse we exchanged, got all finances back, and gave the horse back to the rightful owner.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
If I were you I would stop digging this massive hole you are in BMY, The forum has a memory and a long one so all these protestations just look ridiculous im afraid. People know who you are and know the history of the horses you have had/have/got rid of.

NicoleeLouu

New User
Visit site
Well that's one horse out of harms way at least. Now to ensure the next one, the one after that, and so on are too. Never lie to a liar, you'll always get caught out.

cptrayes

Visit site
IMO the people selling/giving away unsound horses to OP in first place are just as wrong as she is. IF (for button pushers sake) this is true.

That's very easy for you to say. Have you ever been forced to rehome a horse who could not live with you but who still had plenty of life left in him?

These people are terribly plausible. The one who bought my horse for £500 and had an immaculate yard, brought a livery with her to vouch for her, provided me with references, paid another £300 for a racehorse transporter to deliver him to her, sent me an enormous floral display in a vase ......

and turned him out in the middle of winter with no food to starve.

You need to know the facts of each case before you can blame the owners.

buddy's mummy

Visit site
Might I add, I personally joined this as I had unfortunately bumped into the twisted antics of the person in question. My friend had part exchanged a horse, and money for a horse off the OP. Instead, we had received a horse that was actually on loan, and she sold on to us. He had a previous injury that meant he had to have limited work, and nothing too heavy because of a knee injury. And living in South Wales, I've known 1 too many people who have had issues. Yes, she gains profit from free horses promising upset owners a home for life and instead sells them on as suitable riding ponies/horses when in fact are to only be used as companions, or for meat if otherwise.

Absolute joke.

EDIT:

Once found out what had happened, we immediately retrieved the horse we exchanged, got all finances back, and gave the horse back to the rightful owner.

have no idea what your on about??!! I am totally lost

NicoleeLouu

New User
Visit site
Yes, you do. He was a 17hh (if I remember rightly!) grey gelding, who you sold/part exchanged to someone in Newport. It was only until we got him re-conditioned, and was looking to rehome we had many people recognise him and inform us! I'm from South Wales, not the first of my friends you've done it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.