butt lift/scrunch jods/breeches.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I know we get these in 'gym' leggings, because apparently looking like you have a wedgie permanently is a good thing.
They look like this.
1-1-1531774127.jpg

Today I saw a pair of jods/breeches but google isn't finding who is making them, anyone know? ?

Snicklefritz

Visit site
Another thing that looks terrible are the white breeches with black fullseat patches that go up the back of the bum, but narrower than in normal fullseats. Makes the rider look like they are wearing a diaper!! Unless we’re under 3 or over 80, we don’t need that!!!

little_critter

Visit site
Wow. What's next, the camel toe pleat? ?

In other fashion news, my friend sent me this, and asked if they were modelling the "already dragged through a hedge backwards" look to save the horse the bother of doing it.

Sorry to digress.

View attachment 79442
But at least you can fit a full jockey skull under those hats

SOS

Visit site

In other fashion news, my friend sent me this, and asked if they were modelling the "already dragged through a hedge backwards" look to save the horse the bother of doing it.

Sorry to digress.

View attachment 79442

Tbf this is what I look like standing next to a spotless pony on show morning. A bit like a thelwell character!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

Sorry to digress.

View attachment 79442

I'd love winged breeches to come back in fashion, they're so much more flattering!

GreyMane

Visit site
I'd love winged breeches to come back in fashion, they're so much more flattering!

Have always liked the look of WWII Land Army breeches, I have a fondness for corduroy!
I may be romanticising things somewhat though, not sure if the reinforced seams shown here would be all that comfortable to ride in

http://www.periodcostume.co.uk/womens-land-army-breeches/

The ubiquity of trousers with low waists and really short zips annoys me. In the days of high waists+long zips you didn't expose your rear end when bending down, you could take in the waist till it fitted you, and still have room to squeeze your backside through the remaining gap!
I'm off to have my cocoa and listen to the wireless now.

DirectorFury

Visit site
Based on nearly an hours googling (I really do need to get a life) I’ve ruled out:
- Aztec
- Holland and Cooper
- Animo
- Black Heart
- Ghdho
- anything in stock at HVS, Equiport, Redpost, Equikro

the breeches that ester is talking about are buff/beige with stripy black silicon knee patches. I can’t find any beige breeches with stripy black knee patches, regardless of the dodgy scrunch butt lift detail!

Reacher

Visit site
I know we get these in 'gym' leggings, because apparently looking like you have a wedgie permanently is a good thing.
They look like this.
1-1-1531774127.jpg

Today I saw a pair of jods/breeches but google isn't finding who is making them, anyone know? ?
OMG those are vile
PS and the baboons arse colour doesn’t help ?

Last edited:

Reacher

Visit site
Kim Kardashian.

Do you know some people have bum implants these days ? ?
I watched the “when surgeries go wrong “ (not sure of real title) where they removed a butt implant from a very slight girl - it was huge and stuck out at weird angle. (They did a good job with the reconstruction)

GreyMane

Visit site

GreyMane

Visit site
Kim Kardashian.

Do you know some people have bum implants these days ? ?
Where were all these trends when I was growing up, and feeling sad that my bum was too big?
But whether it's unattainably thin, unattainably surgically enhanced or some other thing, seems the goal will forever be unattainable, for all but a few.

1631522988010.png

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
All nos so far, they looked like traditional breeches with a full seat rather than riding tights. Just that the full seat bit had this particular speciality ?