Can I come in please?

dozzie

Visit site
Fingers crossed Connie is ok.It does sound like something may be niggling and clearly you are dealing with it which is all you can do. Also glad you are ok.

tendon_boot

Visit site
Well Done Laura, thank you for you're report, OH and I were gutted when we herd that you'd fallen, we'd seen you over the leaf pit and thought you tackled that with alot more style than some of the big boys and girls did!
Well done for not allowing jellous, selfish individuals get you down,
I'm so pleased to hear Connie is ok, she is a true star, can't wait to see you next season.
Lots of Love Tizzy x x

EveningStar

Visit site
Fingers crossed you can figure out whats going on with Connie and its nothing too serious!
I thought you rode her really well, at times it didn't look like she was making it easy for you.
Oh and I keep meaning to say I adore your XC colours and they looks good against Connie!
Good luck with everything

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
From someone who will never venture above the dizzy heights of pre novice
wink.gif
I have to say kudos to you for achieving all you have done....good to hear that you and robo con are ok after that fall. It didn't half make me wince when I saw it! X

Arabelle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The unfortunate part about trying to climb mountains is it makes you a good target for the people down below.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is so true. I didn't comment on the other post as it really annoyed me and I didn't want to add to it and keep it near the top.

I am so pleased you have posted as I think it is great to get 'from the horses mouth' reports of events I could never hope to aspire to. I was gutted to think you may not reurn because of snarky criticism from people who have never ridden at your level - a lion bought down by jackals.

Your mare sounds an amazing character and I hope you get her sorted and get out there next season.

Good luck,
A

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

I am so pleased you have posted as I think it is great to get 'from the horses mouth' reports of events I could never hope to aspire to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree with this - we were rooting for you all the way round as 'one of us' - it makes the whole competition so much more real
smile.gif
I hope Connie's MOT goes well - please keep us posted.

On a related note, I hope that no one is planning on leaving the forum now
frown.gif
There is such a wealth of experience and I usually feel that it is very supportive here - especially valuable for those of us without many horsey friends
smile.gif

Saratoga

Visit site
You are both made of metal i think, such a spectacular fall, neither of you in the slightest bit hurt.....you obviously bounce well!!! So glad to hear you are both well, and keeping everything crossed that they find something small that has caused the issues and it's easily sorted.

Teabelly

Visit site
Well coming from someone who can cope with just the trotting poles, I am full of admiration and couldn't begin to imagine what you and your lovely horse are jumping.

I think unfortunately there are a lot of people who enjoy being negative about other peoples achievements and dreams in all aspects of life which is a great shame. I am a great believer of "if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it" unless asked for.

I really hope Connie gets a big thumbs up after her mot and also a big thumbs up for being so professional in your report it really does make a nice change and enforces why people still want to use the forum.

digger2

Visit site
Can I add ditto to all of the above, was hoping you would be on "to tell it how it was" so to speak, again as all posters have said glad you both are in one piece and good luck at Newmarket.

This thread speaks volumes for the good side of this forum, I've just read through 5 pages of good wishes.

Hope the comments and all the vibes make you realise not all are on here to critise and put down.

All the very best.

djg

New User
Visit site
You're an inspiration to us all ElleJS and you know what jealousy is the only reason why people feel the need to be negative!

Hesperus

Visit site
I'm so glad to hear you and Connie are ok. As someone who will probably never go further than PN again - I have every admiration for you competing at the level you do and can only imagine how tough it must be riding round a course like that - on a horse you adore.

Hope your trip to Newmarket goes well. X

Nando

Visit site
Glad to hear you are both ok and all the best for you and connie at Newmarket, fingers crossed they can get to the bottom of it.

She really couldn't be going to a better place, they are fab (although I may be changing my mind on that one when my bill from there comes through!!)
x

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
You have my admiration too. Connie is a fab horse, and so many were rooting for you on here. Really hope Con is ok, she's such a great horse, and one I would do anything to ride haha
smile.gif
(with all the other top ones hehe) Best of luck, glad you rose above the crap
grin.gif