Cheeky/ridiculous posts you see on Facebook.

exracehorse

Visit site
In all fairness, cheeky as I think they're being, if they were closer I'd probably take them up on that for some no strings attached, free pony time with calm ponies and experienced people about. ???
Yes .. a lady I know has advertised on preloved. Just wanting to pony pamper. looking for a a small pony to pamper and groom and take out for short walks in the countryside NOT TO RIDE something that's not riding anymore. On the odd Saturday or Sunday. Must be in sudbury Suffolk no more than 5 miles of sudbury Suffolk please .happy to help around the yard filling up haynets poo picking field making up food ECT ECT

Visit site
Not horse related - someone is advising people not to give their kids lollipops - you know the fruit flavoured hard boiled ones on a paper stick from swizels? All because her kids got it off of the end of the stick in one go then tried to swallow it thus it got stuck in her throat.

To me that is just bad luck and the fact you need to teach the kid to suck on the lollipop not pull the damned thing off of its stick! Have you ever tried to get one of those off of its stick without crunching down on it?!? It's damn nigh impossible!

exracehorse

Visit site
Advert on Happy Hackers. 19 year old. Ok to lightly hack. Won’t stay sound in the school. 2,500k. Surely any horse should be sound to school. Unless it’s got knackered legs. Amazed at the amount of replies asking for more info as ‘interested’.

Flicker

Visit site
Advert on Happy Hackers. 19 year old. Ok to lightly hack. Won’t stay sound in the school. 2,500k. Surely any horse should be sound to school. Unless it’s got knackered legs. Amazed at the amount of replies asking for more info as ‘interested’.
Oh god I hate these ads. Poor horse, it will be so vulnerable to being exploited especially now with the market so hot. These ads are usually followed up with posts that say, “I sold my beloved horse to what I thought was a forever home but they have sold it on to someone else, what should I do”

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site

To be fair, when I bought Rigsby, I may have responded to this. I was looking for a companion with benefits. Sounds like this one has less issues than Rigs did! However, Rigs was substantially cheaper.

I don't see this one as a cheeky post. If the horse is a genuine safe hacking horse, it may even be worth the £2,500. I have known many horses who have done years of steady, occasional hacking, but who wouldn't stand up to regular school work. It doesn't mean they self combust the first time they step on the sand, it suggests they are sound on the school, but wouldn't remain that way if schooled intensively or regularly.

I would hope that the owner will screen potential homes well. I had a phone interview, had to send photos, then the whole family turned out to vet me, as well as the other liveries. They wanted every piece of information before I was entrusted with Rigs.

southerncomfort

Visit site

exracehorse

Visit site
Due to having a baby next year I am advertising Orla as a COMPANION she is 2 years old with be 3 in March gets along with mares and geldings lives in a mixed hurd not marish at all, she needs a routine and can get a bit fat in the summer so would prefer somewhere with stables so she can come in all year round. Must not be far from newmarket as I want to visit her I have owned her from a foal so she is very special to me would be happy for someone to start backing her if they desired but that is not necessary as I will break her as a 4 year old when she comes back.
Orla loves polo's and is very cuddly she comes with a full wardrobe and fly mask, she is good with sprays, the farrier and good for the vet, she can be quirky to load but nothing nasty just distract her with food and she will be fine ?
PM me for more info

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
Due to having a baby next year I am advertising Orla as a COMPANION she is 2 years old with be 3 in March gets along with mares and geldings lives in a mixed hurd not marish at all, she needs a routine and can get a bit fat in the summer so would prefer somewhere with stables so she can come in all year round. Must not be far from newmarket as I want to visit her I have owned her from a foal so she is very special to me would be happy for someone to start backing her if they desired but that is not necessary as I will break her as a 4 year old when she comes back.
Orla loves polo's and is very cuddly she comes with a full wardrobe and fly mask, she is good with sprays, the farrier and good for the vet, she can be quirky to load but nothing nasty just distract her with food and she will be fine ?
PM me for more info
I saw this one and was going to add it here too ?

rextherobber

Visit site
Hi I’m looking for 2 Shetland pony’s 7hh - 10hh. At mid age for pony parties and pony rides will have amazing care and loved they will be living inside due to no grazing they will be fed what you suggest we would like you to Ofer a trailer to pick them up in plz

Looking for price £100-£999

To be full vaccinated not shot plz and wormed and all ready to go

Vodkagirly

Visit site
Hi I’m looking for 2 Shetland pony’s 7hh - 10hh. At mid age for pony parties and pony rides will have amazing care and loved they will be living inside due to no grazing they will be fed what you suggest we would like you to Ofer a trailer to pick them up in plz

Looking for price £100-£999

To be full vaccinated not shot plz and wormed and all ready to go
Sounds like a knowledgeable home....
The mind boggles