Christmas Racing

humblepie

Visit site
My grey was almost black then went grey with black patches almost like a giraffe on his legs then flea bitten. He was very eye catching with his zebra legs.

photo_jo

Visit site
Do any of you remember Phantom Chance? I think that was his name-ran at Cheltenham Festival certainly- had a half grey/half bay face

neddy man

Visit site
Lingfield racing 19-20-21 January. The Saturday 20th racing will have the first race starting at 10:10 shown live on ITV. This will be the 1st of 6 morning races in 2024 Happy new year to all the racing fans.

Clodagh

Visit site
I’m on RUK but as usual they’ve got 25 meetings on so no detail at all. My broadband is insufficient for the special online channel. Come on itv at 12.30.
Stage Star I’m already nervous about… how do people who are face to face involved cope I’ve no idea. And Time to Bite for the Chris Honor Racing Club later on today at Exeter.
Come home safe today, all horses. 😍

bonny

Visit site
I have to say I’ve gone against Stage Star in the next, I’m not convinced he’ll enjoy the heavy ground, so I’ve gone for Frero Banbou but I hope he runs well for you Clodagh!
Two stone the difference in weight but I still think Stage Star will do it.

Spotherisk

Visit site
It wasn’t supposed to rain at Exeter until 3pm, but it started at midday. Soft, heavy in places. Horses went well, and I had a few wins/places but I bet peanuts so by the end of the day was £5.50 up.

Chris Honours Time to Bite made all until four from home which he blundered a bit and it slowed him, however he ran on for third and made his trainer, the jockey and his racing club owners very happy!

Attachments

• IMG_9556.jpeg
    IMG_9556.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9561.jpeg
    IMG_9561.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9565.jpeg
    IMG_9565.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 2