CRUFTS 2024 roll call!

EllieBeast

Visit site
View attachment 135459

Fabulous day and @EllieBeast handled Myrka beautifully. They had an absolutely smashing time together placing 3rd of 5 in the Working Springer Dog - not bad for an old man!!

He’s such a superstar, you guys are so lovely and we had a fab time 😊 I hope to be in the BASC ring next year with our GLP team, and hope you guys are joining us in the breed ring too 😁🤞🏻

EllieBeast

Visit site
Was that you in th3 boots running him in the gun dog group that I just saw?!

😂 unfortunately not, our winning ended as soon as there were other dogs involved 😁 (Erik is still very young so quite immature- plus I’m a showing moron 😂)

Our BOB was a beautiful bitch from Holland, her owner is absolutely lovely and it was very well deserved 😊

Asha

Visit site
I watched the gun dog class last night but had drank a few vinos ( well earned might I add ) can anyone tell me what breed the beautiful long haired chocolate coloured one was ?

Shady

Visit site
Yes that’s the one . Gorgeous looking dog
Agree. Totally gorgeous
As a Weim owner, I was obviously delighted to see one win this year , and he was actually lean and well muscled, thank god. Also very happy , unlike the Visla who looked anything but, being yanked around by its owner

druid

Visit site
The vizsla is a really nice dog, just not well presented today.

Hendricks has long been a favourite of mine - Patsy breeds well balanced dogs with very good working drive.

The lab wasn't nearly as heavy as many and for once looked fit for function.

The scent in the main ring carpet is incredible I think, so trying to stop carpet sniffing is a very tough one!

EllieBeast

Visit site
I watched the gun dog class last night but had drank a few vinos ( well earned might I add ) can anyone tell me what breed the beautiful long haired chocolate coloured one was ?

That was Grace, the beautiful German Longhaired Pointer from Holland. A working dog so beauty and brains ❤️ her owner is absolutely lovely and so supportive of us newbies 😊

Katieg123

Visit site
Gosh some of the pastoral group seem really uncomfortable with the judge.. I wonder is it just the atmosphere getting to them?