Eek, I’m OMG and excited!!

Asha

Visit site
Gorgeous fillies . Love the updates and seeing them change .
I know what you mean about youngsters, I find them so rewarding. They always make me smile
I was team turnip .. but Millie is looking more and more stunning . Hard to choose !

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Lovely pair IHW. Millie is going to have the most stunning head when her jowls have developed , isn't she?

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I'm definitely team Millie - she's scrumptious.
Are they just the two of them out in the field now or are they with a herd?

ihatework

Visit site
So where is the time going????

Not too long until my girls are 3yos and then things get more exciting.

I love them both, I’m so lucky!

Poor little Turnip really drew the short straw. She kept pulling the surgical shoe and plate off her split foot so she ended up in lockdown this summer ?
5 months in the barn, not what anyone wants for a 2yo. But needs must. She was a complete and utter legend and didn’t object, misbehave or anything. I took the opportunity to very lightly back her (essentially tacking up, sitting on and leading around the barn), this was accomplished in a week with a ‘not bovvered’ attitude. Super cool mare.

She is now back out on winter grazing and very happy. She will go out on my magic hill next summer (given she missed out this year), get backed in the autumn and then I will look to find an event partnership for her.

FFB7978E-FBF9-4FCA-BC8B-2EE41C60F865.jpeg

Millie Moo is my ❤️
She has been out on the magic hill all summer and it’s done her the world of good. She is a big girl though and will need time.

Her plan is a date with a repro vet early next year and hopefully a Diarado baby cooking while she continues to grow. Will mean she won’t really start any proper work until 5 which given her size & potential will be the right thing for her.

E519B78D-54C9-4C5B-91D7-263CD54169C1.jpeg

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I must admit Millie was my favourite from the off it was her face mainly like when you get that feeling when you can look beyond the awkwardness and odd bits but something about them just gets to you.

I think she looks absolutely great now infact they both do, I will look forward to hearing about them.

HashRouge

Visit site
She's so beautiful IHW!

I used to work with a smashing colt by Emerald when I was doing my couple of years as an SJ groom and she looks so much like him! Same face and build, she's his double!!