European Eventing Champs

amyneave

Visit site
Good Luck to all the riders doing dressage today. Good news is all Britiish Horses passed trot up. Nicola is first team member as expected with Piggy doing her dressage later today.

I am going shopping today so won't be able to keep track of the progress, but wish them all luck.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Anyone know where we can watch it on tv?

Fingers crossed our team does us proud (see no reason why they wouldn't!).

P

amyneave

Visit site
I think its just FEI TV for Dressage. :( The xc and sj are the only ones on red button, with highlights on BBC 2. Least we have some coverage.

amyneave

Visit site
Not long now. Its starts 9.00am British Time, so about 20 minutes to go. Shame I'm leaving in 15 minutes. :(

least I should be home tomorrow

Chloe..x

Visit site
i just found that, SO annoying. FEI TV really is a disappointment. It booted me out for the best bit of the dressage the other day and I couldn't get back on, missed Adelinde, Carl, Laura, etc etc, gggggrrrrrrrr. VERY VERY annoying when you've paid for it!

Well, when I logged on just before they are compensating everyone who was affected by the techinical difficiulties during the dressage. You just have to email customerservices@performgroup.com with your username and password and they will reimburse you depending on which pass you have :)

Saucisson

Visit site
Dunno if it helps but FoxPittEventing tweeted this:-

"DON'T FORGET EURO CHAMPS BEING SHOWN ON BBC!!! Sat-Red Button 9.25-3, Freeview 11.05. Sun-Red Button 12.40-2.30 & BBC2 Highlights 3.15-5.30"

And more alarmingly this:-

"Team GBR robbed at Euro Talent Show in Luhmuhlen...Spice Girls lost to the French Snow White! Even WFP in union Jack dress didn't win it!?!"

:eek::D I do hope some photos find their way onto the internet at some point

kerilli

Visit site
Well, when I logged on just before they are compensating everyone who was affected by the techinical difficiulties during the dressage. You just have to email customerservices@performgroup.com with your username and password and they will reimburse you depending on which pass you have :)

ah, brilliant, thankyou, i'll give that a go!

the Germans are last to go in the Team competition, I wonder if that was a totally fair draw or not?!?! ;) ;) ;)
La Biostheque Sam, last to go of the whole comp... nail biting finish guaranteed or what?!

lex2501

Visit site
ah, brilliant, thankyou, i'll give that a go!

the Germans are last to go in the Team competition, I wonder if that was a totally fair draw or not?!?! ;) ;) ;)
La Biostheque Sam, last to go of the whole comp... nail biting finish guaranteed or what?!

My thoughts exactly!! Not long until Buzz goes ... fingers crossed! He so deserves a medal :)

vallin

Visit site
I skim read this to start off with and some how managed to miss the "Talent Show" art-I was tres confused for minute there! lol And I do indeed hope there will be photographic evidence!

And more alarmingly this:-

"Team GBR robbed at Euro Talent Show in Luhmuhlen...Spice Girls lost to the French Snow White! Even WFP in union Jack dress didn't win it!?!"

:eek::D I do hope some photos find their way onto the internet at some point

Turitea

Visit site
Well, I am enjoying it for the time being. ;) However it will change sooner or later... :)
Has changed already... though SA-O might be married to FO, but she still rides for Sweden.

Last edited:

kerilli

Visit site
just seen that Nicola missed out the rein-back, eek, shows what pressure does, bet she thought she knew the test backwards (as it were!) good score for Buzz though. no surprise having the Germans clustering at the top of the leaderboard after dr, let's see if they're still all up there after the xc... ;) ;)