European Eventing Champs

humblepie

Visit site
Am happy with the BBC for a change as see the eventing on Saturday is on freeview 301 so recordable unlike Olympia which is computer red button (boo hiss). What with that and the Belgium grand prix, better get the housework done tomorrow as no chance of anything getting done over the weekend.

For housework, read tack cleaning and sorting out lorry for Monday...

Kal

Visit site
The team will be lying 2nd going into tomorrow with Germany 1st.

That German whos just gone into 1st place, came up with a score of 37 then flashed up with 35.40 so it must have been added up wrong to start with.

Chloe..x

Visit site
Gutted for Nicola as she really deserves to do well. The big question is will the Germans all be able to get round the XC clear?

Chloe..x

Visit site
With Chris Bartle's help they probably can :eek: nail biting stuff!

I hope Imperial Cavalier can contain himself tomorrow!

Just after their performance at WEG (which was pretty terrible) then Ingrid had a terrible fall at Badminton and Andreas has sold his top horse Butts Leon.

I thought she would of taken Kings Temptress as she is a bit more reliable

lex2501

Visit site
Excellent score. I saw her test last year at Burghley and she presents her horse absolutely beautifully, it's jaw-dropping how good she is esp on the flat!
Gutting for Polly, such a shame, terrible timing.

I agree, they make such an elegant picture and it all looks so light and soft!

I really hope Imperial Cavalier manages to keep his head - he has the potential to do such a fantastic test if he allows Mary to ride him! It doesn't bode well that Piggy said that the atmosphere got to Jakata - fingers crossed!

Chloe..x

Visit site
Just been going through the breakdown of results and it seems a bit dodgy how the German judge has been scoring their riders so much higher than the other two

For example
Sandra Auffarth 74.62/75 from GBR and DEN then 79.62 from GER
Julia Mestern ranges from 68 to 76

then for Laura Collett
GBR 77.31
DEN 78.46
then GER 73.46

It seems so stange for the scope is marking differences

amyneave

Visit site
Just been going through the breakdown of results and it seems a bit dodgy how the German judge has been scoring their riders so much higher than the other two

For example
Sandra Auffarth 74.62/75 from GBR and DEN then 79.62 from GER
Julia Mestern ranges from 68 to 76

then for Laura Collett
GBR 77.31
DEN 78.46
then GER 73.46

It seems so stange for the scope is marking differences

I looked at the results earlier and something like his top 5 was all German. And he had given the other Germans high scores it seemed.

amyneave

Visit site
Go Mary!!!

Just checked results again. This looks very dodgy. German Judge has marked most of the German riders much higher than other judges, and marked other nations down. He hasn't done it with all the Germans, but he has with the ones that matter.