Facts; Deal with them

ShadowFlame

Visit site
I haven't read them all, but my general consensus:

- Hoss will be out, naked, whatever the weather. He doesn't melt, he doesn't even ask to come in. Yes, it's snowed, he's quite happy stuffing his face with hay.

- Hoss does not have shoes. He is not barefoot, and we will not pay silly money for a special trimmer. He's happy, he's sound, that's all that matters.

- Hoss will be fed treats. He doesn't mug, it's used as a reward. This is not an issue.

- Hoss is ridden treeless. I'm not a bunny-hugger, I'm not mad. He's a young horse that is changing shape and this suits us both.

- Hoss is not gadgeted up and never will be. He doesn't need your martingale, gag, flash, boots, breastplate, crupper and the rest of it. He rides well, if it's not broken, don't fix it.

- Hoss will get a smack if he plays up, much to the disgust of some people. Any animal that size NEEDS manners, and if hoss was to act up towards whoever is above him in the field pecking order, I'm sure the kick he would get would hurt more than any smack.

-Hoss is out in a big herd. He does not need to be separated off "for safety". He is happy pratting around with the rest of them.

Spotsrock

Visit site
I love my horse without restrictions whether she is good or naughty.

I trust her with my life and she is the boss in the competition ring. Don't criticise me for it, i'm nervous she is not. She has to jump the damn things I just suggest the order she does it in. :)

ClassicG&T

Visit site
I have another

The pony isnt scared/had a bad experience/feels unsafe in the trailer, he just likes being where he is and will stand on the ramp for hours (literally) looking a the scenary. He is very nosey and loves to have a look somewhere new. Once he is in the trailer, he is fine.