Final Jerry update

Lottie7

Visit site
I'm so so sorry - you must feel absolutely gutted at the moment. I've been where you are now, twice in fact. The second time was a wind problem which finished his eventing career. It feels like the rug has been pulled out from under you - so many plans and aspirations. It always seems to happen to the amazing and exciting horses too.

I still have my field ornament. Will cherish him forever. He tried his absolute heart out for me and I owe him everything he needs.

Jerry was one very lucky pony to fall into your hands. Keep your chin up. I believe everything will work out for you in the future.

Big hugs x

jenbleep

Visit site
This is awful MH
frown.gif
frown.gif
I am so sorry xxxxxxx

He was a superstar no matter what happened, you persevered when anyone else might had given up on him.

Hugs for Jerry too xxx

edited to say please keep us updated with pics and Jerry news - HHO won't be the same without him!

beh

Visit site
Ellie I am so so so so sorry for you
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
, life is so unfair to the people who most don't deserve it!
mad.gif

Thinking of you and best wishes for such a rubbish time! (((hugs)))

Ahrena

Visit site
My blood ran cold when I read this.
I don't post much, only for my own selfish reasons usually but I've always followed your threads about Jerry avidly.

I'm so sorry this has happened
frown.gif
-hugs- xxx

SAL66

Visit site
I'm another follower of your posts with the lovely Jerry and whilst I read with interest I've never posted.

I just want to echo all the other posts and say how so very sorry I am to read the prognosis and wish you and Jerry all the best for the future.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
So very sorry to hear this, don't often come into CR but for some reason seem to have caught quite a few of your posts about Jerry. Not a lot anyone can say, just sending you loads of (((hugs))).

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
Another user here who you won't recognise, but- like many others- I've followed your progress with Jerry and I am so sorry to hear that this is the outcome.
frown.gif
Absolutely heartbreaking for you.

He is a very lucky boy to have such a caring owner who is happy to retire him as a field ornament and I hope he adjusts to this and has many happy years being a horse. Such rotten luck that it's not one thing wrong, it's two.

Best wishes to you and I hope you have plenty real life support around you for big hugs and shoulders to cry on.

Vicki_Krystal

vpequestrian.weebly.com
I am also not a regular poster on your threads but have kept on eye on how Jerry was doing.

Im so sorry you are going through all this - i know how you feel having gone through it 18 months ago myself.
It is devastating to lose a horse you have put so much time into.

Big hugs to you xx

rubyred

Visit site
Never posted on your threads but have really enjoyed hearing about J's progress and admired your obvious talent and determination. So sorry to hear.
frown.gif