Gray's found Guilty

M_G

Visit site
What a darling little girl, I am very happy she has got her wish and the Greys have been found guilty
grin.gif
grin.gif

horseygal90

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
people, patty is IMO a member of the Gray family. Who ever he/she is is having a great time posting inflamatory thnigs and loving winding people up on here. they are getting a buzz from it.
Now, then , its best not to reply. Just place on ignore. That way patty doesnt get his/her kicks .
in other words, dont feed the troll!

[/ QUOTE ]

Duly noted... In that case... They have all my pity for being related to those low lifes! *sticks on ignore*

Christ, I'm in tears reading the Katy Roberts website. What an incredibly brave, thoughtful and generous girl. Why aren't more people like her!?

Quadro

Visit site
its the best possible outcome that these ignorant obtuse people have been found guilty, and i hope that it will set a precident for others who think they can get away with it!!! i hope that the sentence will be as severe as possible, i also hope that they will never aloud near another animal ever again and certainly not get those horses back who with any luck will go to loving caring homes
smile.gif

Rachel_M

Visit site
I am so glad to hear it. Justice for the animals for once. I hope the judge follows through with a suitable sentence.

If no jail time then a permanent ban on keeping any animals would be a good start.

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
My other big peeve about this is the reference to Amersham - which is were I was originally from. The property is in Hyde Heath several miles from Amersham.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi!
wink.gif
It's only 2 miles away from HH. I always say I'm from Amersham as nobody has ever heard of HH.

The entire village is ecstatic at the news that the horrible Grays have been found guilty. It was the village fete yesterday and there were a lot of celebrations going on! We who live here have known for years what the Gray family is up to and complained to the RSPCA numerous times, it's great to see he's finally going to face the music for the appalling way he treats animals.

We're also hoping that they're all banned from keeping animals for life - especially as his house has an Agricultural Residency Order on it, so if he can't keep animals he may just lose his property and have to leave the village!

the watcher

Visit site
Interesting - I didn't know being a horse dealer would comply with agricultural residency requirements - in fact the only equine business that does is breeding TB horses, in my experience

katherinef

Visit site
What a brave little girl Katy Roberts is, well done her!
Gray supporters/family can post all they like - evidence is irrefutable and damning and a guilty verdict has been reached.
But lets be honest their contempt for the law is demonstrable - is a ban on keeping horses going to stop them keeping animals. I doubt it.
Constant monitoring of the situation will be needed I think.

blackey

New User
Visit site
The evidence in this case was overwhelming, distressing in it's content and speaks for itself. The family have been found guilty and failing in their duty towards the animals at Spindles farm after all the evidence was thoroughly examined in a court of law. As far as i can see only the Gray family and their close relatives would, in the face of such a staggering amount of evidence indicating otherwise, feel that there had been a miscarriage of justice. Perhaps their behaviour on leaving the court would demonstrate to the world exactly what type of people they are and show their resentment at being exposed. If MJ/Patty knew anything at all why didn't they produce evidence to the court during the case rather than inflict it on members of the forum AFTER the verdict has been read out?

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My other big peeve about this is the reference to Amersham - which is were I was originally from. The property is in Hyde Heath several miles from Amersham.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi!
wink.gif
It's only 2 miles away from HH. I always say I'm from Amersham as nobody has ever heard of HH.

The entire village is ecstatic at the news that the horrible Grays have been found guilty. It was the village fete yesterday and there were a lot of celebrations going on! We who live here have known for years what the Gray family is up to and complained to the RSPCA numerous times, it's great to see he's finally going to face the music for the appalling way he treats animals.

We're also hoping that they're all banned from keeping animals for life - especially as his house has an Agricultural Residency Order on it, so if he can't keep animals he may just lose his property and have to leave the village!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hyde Heath is such a lovely village,collected some rugs for The Horse Trust once at a private yard,bet you can't wait to see the back of them....i bring feathers is you bring the tar
grin.gif

shokkyy

Visit site
It really is sad, though, that the legal system in this country places such little significance on the suffering of anything that doesn't have a vote. People like this will not comply with any restrictions on keeping animals unless they're constantly monitored. Since the legal system isn't willing to give a decent custodial sentence to somebody for these appalling acts, one can only hope that the financial penalty is sufficient to seriously hobble any future ability to trade in horses.