H&H not arriving on time

DW Team

Visit site
That's it I have had it with H&H and voting with my feet cancelling my subscription as soon as I can get through. Best friend has done as he is as fed up as I am. The lady he spoke to in subscriptions could not have cared less. "So oh ok you choice"!!

I ask you they offer nice subscription gifts Burghley they were offering a masta rug for you when you join and those of us who have been subscribers for years nothing just late or in my case to date none since beginning of December. Not having any problems with any of our other magazines or post getting here. They are so lame in there reasons oh must be the weather or it is our distributor. So how come our petrol station and very small postoffice have it on the day??

mrussell

Visit site
I am also going to cancel my subs... this is the 4th week in a row that I havent had my copy of H&H.

Its simply NOT acceptable.

For anyone wanting to cancel you must notify them in writing...

20. Help Contacts
SUBSCRIPTIONS DEPARTMENT, USEFUL CONTACTS

- IPC Media Ltd, FREEPOST SEAC 2590, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8YT (no stamp required)
- +44 (0)845 676 7778 (9:00-21:00 GMT, every day) Quote ATW4 to place an order
- ipcsubs@qss-uk.com to email our customer service team
- www.ipcrenewals.co.uk for online renewals and change of address

Barleyboo

Visit site
I think I'm going to admit defeat too. Another Thursday and no mag and to be honest, even if it had arrived I'd probably have read everything of interest in about ten minutes.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i am another dissatisfied subscriber, my postcode is not listed as a royal mail problem and i have received all my other post including parcels.. i used to subscribe a couple of years ago and got fed up with it not arriving on time so cancelled. decided to try again recently and am having the same problem. a weekly mag. should arrive on the same day each week!!!!!! i will be cancelling my subscription after christmas and will go back to buying in my local newsagent(if i feel like it):mad::mad:

ofcourseyoucan

Visit site
havent had last weks or todays!!!! to the FC sort it out and i think we subscribers are due a refund.... a weekly edition is not worth the money several weeks late!!!!! my other ipc mag arrived on time............ an answer would be good, answer not excuse....

katrid16

Visit site
Dear forum users

We are aware that many of you have not received your copy of H&H this week. Please accept our apologies for this. The issues left our print house as normal, but we have been informed that Royal Mail is experiencing a major backlog of post in some areas of the country. This is due to the normal increase in post during December, combined with the problems associated with the snow. We are sorry for the delay, but your issues should arrive once the backlog has cleared. If you wish to speak to our subscriptions department the number is 0845 676 7778, but they are currently receiving a high volume of calls.

HHO Admin

You are probably fed up with calls but I believe it is not only the weather I have not been recieving my H&H on time for some time now and this weeks copy is in the shops and I have just recieved last weeks ! as it is a weekly mag by the time I have recieved it news is old and has already been posted on your website . I will not be renewing my subscription .

tibby

Visit site
Cancelled my subscription yesterday, I received last weeks mag yesterday, I live in Norfolk and have had no significant snow fall. The local supermarket has this weeks mag so I bought mine there, H & H are blaming Royal Mail but this is the first year I have had a problem at Christmas. I asked why the supermarkets and shops have their copies only to be told that theirs are deliverred by lorry!

PippiPony

Chocolatier and Greyhound lover
Visit site
The one 3 issues ago arrived wednesday last week. Last weeks arrived on tuesday of this week. This week's have not arrived.

We have no snow here. Just a touch FED UP!

Doris68

Visit site
Festive greetings to all at IPC and a HUGE thank you for responding to all our complaints.......!! :-( :-( Ho Ho & Ho b****y Ho!

caramel

Visit site
I caved. I bought this weeks copy this morning, mainly for the olympia reports as missed a lot of the coverage. Then.. in the news part in their 'Good week for..." bit, in the 'bad week for.. ' there was a bit mentioning how some H&H readers are disappointed after Royal Mail couldn't deliver copies of the magazing due to snow! the cheek!!! grrr.

Barleyboo

Visit site
Ooh the nerve! The Royal Mail has delivered ALL my other mail. We only had a couple of days of snow anyway and that was a couple of weeks ago, so no excuse for getting no H&H last week.

proudwilliam

Visit site
Really cross now Husbands this week's Shooting Times delivered today and that is not due until Wednesday!!!
They are both printed by the same firm so perhaps Nag and Dog should have some lessons in how to get themselves organized.

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
I have complained a few times already BUT I haven't received the last THREE copies yet. Its absolutely crap. I don't care who is to blame but whoever it is, pull your finger out!!!

Darkly_Dreaming_Dex

Visit site
FWIW i have cancelled in writing both letter and email and they still took the payment from my account anyway AND STILL NO F'ING MAG EITHER :mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for your swift replies to our problems H&H....NOT :mad:

H&H is becoming the E&L of the magazine world..

PippiPony

Chocolatier and Greyhound lover
Visit site
Last weeks not arrived yet & this weeks will be due tomorrow. So that is now 4 issues for me that have ben late.

The only consolation is knowing I am not the only one.

mrussell

Visit site
What might go SOME way to making up for the disappointment is to see something nice included in the next issue thats sent out. Maybe a free pass for the subscriber to use at Badminton Horse Trials or Burghley or Blenheim or even Hickstead.

Or a £20 voucher to spend in Robinsons....

Its not right that we are getting such a pants service when we are guaranteed income for the company.

lannerch

Visit site
I am marvelling at how everyone is using this post to have a snipe at h@h

If you don't like it don't buy the magazine.

I have been a subscriber for about 5 years now and last week is to memory the first time it has ever arrived more than a day late and as it has not arrived yet I am prepared to accept it may never, however it usually is garenteed thursday am. My area too is not lilsted.

Open your eyes did you not see the snow and the chaos it caused, granted royal mail seem to have had the greatest problems and obviously particularly at the depot h@h uses whereever that is there is no conspiracy theory.

Additionally my other mag I receive weekly the far more boring royal pharmaceutical journal has not arrived either is that too h@h fault?

Thank you h@h for trying to keep us informed. :)

Last edited:

mrussell

Visit site
I am marvelling at how everyone is using this post to have a snipe at h@h

If you don't like it don't buy the magazine.

Thank you h@h for trying to keep us informed. :)

Sniping ? Me ? Nope...I'm just complaining about continued delays long after the transport difficluties have been and gone. And why shouldnt I be peeved about that ? Once maybe, twice possibly but 5 weeks in a row ?? when other post was getting through perfectly happily ?? It is a poor service.

Personally I buy the magazine for something to read... and when it doesnt show it makes buying it pointless. I could buy it from the store but pay up front for the convenience of having it delivered as I live 15 miles from the nearest stockist. Its not a matter of opening my eyes... they are open as far as I can get them already.

I for one am not seeing this thread as a reason to moan, Im keeping H&H up to date with the service they are providing ME. If you dont mind....